Harry styles (dirty)

hey beautifulls! follow me on twitter @Amber_Malik143 i follow back. comment if ou want a personal one... love you. :) xx

harry styles imagine.

'oh my god! that was the best concert ever! LIAM LOOKED AT ME! LIKE HE ACTUALLY LOOKED AT ME!! LIKE WITH HIS EYES!!!" your friend screamed jumping up and down as your waiting for the bus to the hotel. "OH MY GOD! harry totally sung his wmyb solo to you! did you see the way he looked at you. he must of seen your shirt. ahy. Mrs Styles." she smirked nudging you with her elbow. "H-hunny clam down" you say holding her hands stopping her from jumping "he probably wasn't even looking at me" you say noticing that she is looking straight behind you with a frozen face"..[Y/F/N] are you listening to me? hello.. what are you looking at?" you say turning around to see what was so important. "P-paul..paul..paul PAUL!" she says almost screaming, you look around when you see a man running in your direction through the crowd of teenagers.

she was right. Paul was coming towards us with a smile on his face. when he reached us he had to catch his breath, then he finally spoke. "you two." "y-y-" she tried to speak. "yes?" you say for her. "come with me. i have a couple of people who would like to meet you". he smiled gesturing us to follow him. we gladly followed him back stage. "okay wait here. ill let them know their guests are waiting." he said before disappearing behind the dressing room door. you turned to face [Y/F/N] she was shaking and hyperventilating. "I'm about to meet Liam.. like LIAM FREAKING PAYNE!" she said short of breath. she has always been one to over react. and this time was no different. i laughed at her and shook my head turning back around to face the door. instead you turn straight into a..chest?.. you look up to see who rudely got in your way. you look up to see Louis staring down at you. he took a step back and smiled "uh. come on in girls." he says stepping back holding the dressing room door open for you. you turn around to your friend "act, normal" you say giving her a serious look. she nods her head and takes a deep breath following you into the dressing room.

"oh hey girls!" Liam and Niall say at the same time. you turn to your friend, "be cool" you whisper to her. she nods her head and smiles. you turn back around, "um..hi. I'm [Y/N] and this is [Y/F/N]" you say trying not to sound to overwhelmed. you take a step forward to shake hands with Liam but you get distracted when you see a topless harry walk out of the bathroom. "uh. and here is Mr styles" zayn smirks at you turning away from the mirror. "shit" you say to yourself blushing when you remember what your shirt says. harry smiles and laughs at your reaction. "can we go get food now?" Niall asked jumping up and down tugging on pauls shirt. "okay Niall, clam down we will go for food." he replies trying to calm Niall down. "uh. paul, theres not enough room in the van" Liam says "not everyone will fit" he says trying to find a solution to the problem. "that's okay. me and [Y/N] will take a taxi. we'll meet you there. just let me put a shirt on and well be on our way" harry says winking at you as every one including your friend leaves the room.

"uh. just lock the door for me babe. i dont want anyone walking in on me getting changed" Harry says while going through a pile of shirts on the table. you hesitate for a moment before turning to lock the door. "uh..so um..Harry" you start as you turn away from the door. but you are cut off by his lips crashing on to yours. "Harry?" you question once he pulls away, "yeah babe?" he replies pulling you into him by the waist and kissing your neck. "w-what are you doing?" you say trying keep in the moan that so desperately wanted to come out. "baby, dont worry i wont tell. it can be our little secret" he said into your ear picking you up and carrying you over to the couch placing you down carefully, sucking on your neck again. "Harry" you quietly moan as he finds your sweet spot on your neck sucking on it. "harry, im a..v-virgin..i dont know h-how to" you say pushing him back off you, not wanting this to stop. "oh...and you dont want me to..um..take it?" he says sitting back on the couch with his hands in his lap trying to hide his growing budge. "no.. i mean..i-i do..who wouldn't..but..i just. dont know how.." you say blushing in embarrassment, a smirk grew across his face as he climbed back on top of you, "ill teach you" he smirks before smashing his lips back to yours. he pulls away from the kiss and pulls you up to your feet before removing your top. he looks you up and down biting his lip making you blush. he fiddles with your pant button and zip for a moment before slipping them off. he lays you down on the floor and removes his belt along with cargo pants. taking something out of the pocket before trowing them to the side.you blush and bite your lip at his huge growing member. He lays down next to you and rolls you over on top of him. his hands wrap around to your back to unclasp your bra, he slides it off and starts massaging both your breasts. you can feel his member against your inner thigh. making you want him even more. "harry...can we um..?" you say confused about how to ask him. he smiles and rolls you both back over so he is now on top. he crawls down slowly taking your panties off running two fingers along your slit as he comes back up" your wet" he smirks. he takes off his boxers and rolls on a condom from the little packet.

butterflies fill your stomach, "is..it going to hurt?" you say to harry worried as he positions him self between you legs. "yes. but only for a second. i promise. ill go slow". you nod your head and hold on to his shoulders, he slowly puts his tip at your entrance and pushes in making a tear fall from your eye. "im sorry baby, do you want me to stop?" he asks pulling out. "no, go again" you say wiping the tear away. holding his shoulders tighter. he positions himself again. he pushes in again slowly this time getting half way in. he gives you a minute to adjust then starts slowly thrusting making you wince in pain for the first couple of thrusts, then pleasure takes over. "more" you say moving your hands up to his hair tangling your fingers in his curls. he pushes in further, his thrusts becoming stronger and deeper, you moan in pleasure. a knot starts to form in your stomach, it gets tighter and tighter. "harry" you you moan. "hold it baby" he replies, "h-harry" you moan again pulling his hair "okay on three. 1...2..3" he said and just as he did you let go "uh harry!" you scream, "uhh fuck [Y/N] " harry yells a second after. he leans down and kisses you passionately. "your beautiful [Y/N]" he says smiling showing off his dimples once he pulls away. he pulls out and rolls the condom off, then helps you to your feet. "we should do this again some time?" harry says throwing you his clothes and his jack wills hoodie. "sounds good" you giggle,"but whats this for" you say holding up his hoodie. "well, even if you dont want to see me again, you'll have to, to give my jumper back" he smirks. "smart idea styles" you say putting the hoddie on. "well shall we join the others,they might be starting to worry" you say walking towards the door. "sure" he says grabbing out your hand walking out to the taxi.

you get to the restaurant and enjoy the rest of the evening with your new group of friends and your new fuck buddy/ boy friend harry styles.