the horror of a weird child

Hello my name  is Layla and I'm 24 years old what happened to me when I was younger, shivered me every time I thought about it.
Me and my older brother lannon were 9 and 15 when this had happened .My mum got pregnant with my little sister Lisa .
When she was born she looked odd .. Very very odd like she had one ear big and another one small . one hand big and one hand small she didn't have a proper nose. She looked soo scary....
My parents thought they would just keep her and love her like she did with me and Lannon one day they couldn't take it anymore our whole family gets nightmares after few days later we went to this place full of cliffs and my parents decided to throw her down the cliff we were sad but we had no choice after some time we forgot about Lisa and few years later my mom became pregnant again it was a girl my parents named her Lina she was born normal and we were relieved one day we decided to go to the place again full of cliffs just for the view when we entered Lina cried louder than ever she didn't want to go we were shocked as to why Lina was behaving like this she said mommy , daddy don't you love me I came back normal and beautiful for you to love me again why do you want to throw me down that cliff she cried.