Part 12

It was a peaceful afternoon , taehyung and Jungkook both were watching a movie as they create a big burrito this time hiding themselves in a big blanket . Both were enjoying eachother's warmth and they cuddle .

"How about we buy a dog " taehyung suggested out of nowhere his gaze still on the tv .

"A pet ?"

"Yes baby so that whenever I'm at work he'll guard you and keep our house lively "

"Well your idea is good let's go tomorrow itself " jungkook said with so much excitement and taehyung was more than happy that jungkook was finally in his cheerful state .

The next day Taehyung took a leave to make it up for his baby infact he ended up taking a week off . Poor Mina had to do all pending work taehyung left , she distributed it among other employees so it will end quickly .

The couples went to a pet shop , they were searching among many pets when taehyung's eyes landed on a brown fluffy dog .

"Omg he's soo cutee , taehyungie let's buy this one " jungkook jumped like a child who got his favourite candy

"I was thinking about that one myself we have similar choice "

They both purchased the brown fluff ball . After doing all the formalities and paperwork the dog was finally adopted by them .

"Yeontan " taehyung said
"You have a very big responsibility you see that big bunny he's actually a baby and can't take care of himself you have to protect him and not let anyone come near him expect me ok " taehyung was teaching him , they were currently in their home it's been 2 days they brought yeontan and to say their house is very lively and safe now .

"Woof " the dog barked , he replied as if he understood taehyung's words . Jungkook smiled to himself seeing both of his love making plan to protect him .

_________________________________________________

"Kim Taehyung" Jimin  shouted as taehyung couldn't help but bit back a smile .

"Oh my yeontan bad boy leave Jiminie hyung pretty please he's not a bad guy" jungkook said panicking as yeontan growled and only tighten his teeth's around jimin's ass .

"You fucker are you gonna stand there and enjoy the show or help me get your monstereus puppy out of my ass " Jimin hissed in pain

"Go on yeontan get that jibooty "  taehyung cheerful said .

After sometime Taehyung helped the poor boy who was laying on his back. His ass hurts whenever he tries to sit .

"Yeontan is usually not that violent to others you must have done something to offend him " taehyung asked

"I was just praising jungkook that's nowadays he's working out and I can see the effect on his ass which is in a very good shape , all I did was smack jungkook's ass only to find a very angry puppy biting my ass " Jimin confessed

"Good job baby today you proved your loyalty to me daddy is so proud of you " taehyung said and the dog barked in response .

"It's scary how good they both get along with eachother " Jimin said .

"Yeah and sometimes I feel alone because there's no one to be on my side " jungkook fake cried . Yeontan and taehyung rushed towards him , the fluff ball jumped on jungkook's laps and taehyung hugged jungkook from the side .

"Baby you have both of us you aren't alone I don't know about yeontan but I'll always be there for you " taehyung said pushing off the poor dog off jungkook's laps and kiss his baby .

Angry yeontan barked at his owner , taehyung dramatically gasped.

"Did you just shouted at your dad , I told you to protect this bunny from strangers expect me and yet you shouted at me you wanna fight "

"This is going way too dramatic " Jimin said still lying on the floor while judging two jealous father and son for their Bunny's attention .

"I know right Jimin hyung please take me with you " jungkook said from between as taehyung pulled his right hands and yeontan pulled his left sleeves from his mouth .

"There is too much possessiveness in this house I better leave I already injured my ass I wanna reach home safe bye jungkook "

"No Jimin hyung come back " jungkook called for help.

After sometime Taehyung had jungkook on his lap while yeontan was sleeping peacefully on his lap as they watch tv in the dim room.  The couch was empty as this family gathered up in one place only .

"You should go to office from tomorrow , it's been a week I'm sure Mina can't handle everything without you " jungkook whispered not wanting to disturb yeontan who was sleeping as he stroke his soft fur .

"I don't want to leave you alone I'm scared Jungkook I'm so much scared of leaving you alone again here " taehyung tighten his grip around jungkook's waist and resting his head on his nape .

"Don't worry taehyungie nothing will happen to me we have yeontan and you even installed camera in our front door . I'm very cautious myself.......I'm fine "

"Hmm I'll talk to Mina that I'm coming tomorrow ok , but now I want to spend the last day of my week off with my family . " Taehyung said kissing jungkook's cute nose , to which jungkook pouted out his lips . Taehyung smiled and kissed his lips causing jungkook to smile his bunny smile.

"Let's go to the beach at evening "

"And take yeontan for a walk " jungkook added

"Baby do we really need to bring him , he'll take care of the house " taehyung said whinning

"No yeontan is my baby not a watchman if you want you can stay at home me and yeontan are going . He's enough to protect me "

"I should have left with Jimin " taehyung fake cried .

"Shut up dummy I love you " jungkook said while carrying yeontan to their room

"I love you too baby " taehyung smiled as he followed his love ones .

                              The end

Ok I know it was pretty obvious that Bogum was the intruder but the story went 📈📉 I aren't that author to give long notes so imma head out thanks for reading my small book from tomorrow I'm gonna focus on my other book , thank you lovely readers I wish you have great day ahead .

                                                                      -sela