Chapter 7

Yaman turned on the lights in the kitchen and placed Seher on the kitchen counter by the stove. They were both still in their bathrobes and Seher was of course hungry but worried that someone would walk in and see them in their robes. She watched Yaman as he bent down to search the fridge for all the ingredients needed for their late night sandwiches. Seher couldn't help but think about how sexy his butt looked as he bent down.

She quickly snapped out of it realizing they were in the kitchen still and had already made love in the shower. She didn't know what had gotten over her but having sex with her husband was literally all she could think about. It consumed her mind 24/7, she was almost glad she injured her leg because that meant he'd be by her side all the time. And she wanted him all the time, no matter how much they made love, she was always ready for more. It scared her how much she had changed in such a short amount of time. What would Nadire Anne think of her?

"Looks like we have everything we need for these sandwiches," Yaman said as he laid it all out on the counter. Seher seemed to be in a daze as if her mind was somewhere else. "Neler neler düşünüyorsun canım karım?" Yaman asked wondering where her mind was. "Hiç... Just how much everything has changed in the past few days." "But for the better, right?" He asked concerned that she wasn't happy with their new activities together. "Kesinlikle for the better," she said as she leaned to kiss his cheek.

Yaman made their sandwiches and they ate together while she sat on the kitchen counter and he stood next to her. "I'm so full now, thank you Yaman. Let's go upstairs before anyone sees us like this." Seher said. Yaman had other ideas though as he slowly unraveled the the knot of her robe to open it up. "Yaman! What are you doing?" "I'm still hungry," he said with a smirk as he leaned into kiss her. His mouth traveled down to her neck while his hands massaged her breasts and played with her now hard nipples. Seher was of course in the mood but worried someone would come in and catch them. She would be mortified. Yaman placed himself once again in between her legs which were now wide open. His hands traveled down to only be greeted by her very wet and slick pussy. "Yaman! Take me upstairs, we can't do this here!" "Why not? This is our home and you are my wife. We can do whatever we want," Yaman whispered into her ear as he nibbled on the lobe.

Just as he said, they heard footsteps fast approaching. He immediately closed her robe and tried to hide his hardness but despite his attempt, a significant bulge was noticeable. "Ah! Yaman, Seher, ne yapıyorsunuz burda?" Ikbal said shocked to see them in the kitchen this late at night in their bathrobes. Seher noticing his still aroused state immediately jumped off the counter to stand in front of him before Ikbal walked further into the kitchen. Even if her ankle was sprained and no matter how much pain she was in, she didn't want Ikbal to see the bulge in his robe, it was for her eyes only. "Ikbal hanim, we forgot to eat dinner with everything that happened today. We decided to come down and have something to eat. What are you doing here this late?" Seher quickly asked looking nervously back at Yaman. "Ziya wanted some water. Neyse canım, I'll let you finish eating," Ikbal said. "Sağol yenge, we were just about to have dessert before you came in." Yaman said as he held Seher by the waist in front of him. "Afiyet olsun," Ikbal said as she grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge and left.

Ikbal wasn't born yesterday and knew exactly what they were up to. It irked her more than anything to see them that close. Yaman was supposed to be for her sister or heck, even for her. She constantly dreamed about him. Seeing him in a robe with that "peasant" Seher made her livid. She needed to come up with a plan to separate them but it was difficult because they were both tied to Yusuf. For now, she could at least physically separate them for a few days she hoped. Tomorrow she planned to call her men to somehow get Yaman to leave on a longer than expected business trip. That would give her enough time to come up with a better plan.