°•[7]•°

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

  "Shut up Aya!"  ChiHaru hissed, tugging on Hatori's arm.  "We're gonna miss it if Ha'ri doesn't speed up!"

  "Miss what, exactly?"  Hatori sighed, pushing his glasses up.  "What trouble did you idiots get into this time?"

  "We didn't do anything this time-"  Ayame gasped, his hand over his heart.  "Shigure is going to ask Mayu out today!  He asked us to be there!"

  "He did?"  Hatori's face shifted slightly and he came to a stop.  "Where?"

  "In the courtyard!"  ChiHaru explained.  "Now come on Ha'ri!  Let's get a move on!"

  "Ayame."  Hatori sighed, turning to look at his silver haired cousin.  "Come here."  He motioned with his finger, bringing his cousin in close.  "He isn't planning on- Y'know?"

  "No."  Ayame shook his head quickly.  "Not right now.  Although I do trust the girls, I doubt anything bad would happen if they did know."  

  Hatori glanced over at Chiharu, who was waiting by the courtyard doors.  "That may be, but I don't want to put any strain on them or the family.  We already have enough to worry Akito and the head maid about, especially with Kyo's mother's recent death and the new zodiac births-"  He sighed.  "Let's just keep it a secret for now."

  Ayame nodded, letting a small sigh slip out from his mouth.  "Of course."  He agreed, making his way over towards Chiharu.

  "Took you two long enough!"  She chirped, putting a hand on her hip.  "You guys sure have a lot of secrets."

  "You have no idea."  Hatori mumbled, making his way over to the other two.  "Where is Shigure?"

"Over there."  Ayame pointed, directing their attention towards a cherry blossom tree where Shigure was sitting.  His eyes were closed with a book in his lap, sleeping lazily against the base of the tree.

  "What about Mayu?"  Chiharu asked, stepping up on her tiptoes.  "He told her to meet us all there after the bell rang."

  Hatori looked at his watch for a moment, then shrugged, leaning up against the door.  "There's three minutes until school gets out for the day, she'll be here soon."

Ayame sighed happily, spinning in a circle.  "How cute!"  He exclaimed.  "Our Yu-Yu and My Cousin!  In love!"

  "Must be nice, huh?"  Chiharu sighed wistfully, agreeing with him.  "They're gonna be so cute together!"

  "You two are like teenage girls."  Hatori grunted, rolling his eyes.

  "I am-"  Chiharu started, then rolled her eyes.  "Never mind.  Look!  Students are leaving class!  It's almost time!"

  As she spoke, the bell rang, and students poured out into the hallway.  She ran over to join the boys by the courtyard door, peering out at their sleeping cousin and friend.

  "There she is!"  Ayame exclaimed, pointing in the direction of the other side of the courtyard.  Sure enough, Mayu appeared from the doors, her bag over her shoulder and a curious look on her face.  She glanced around, her eyes landing on Shigure with a small smile.

  "That idiot is still asleep-"  Hatori huffed, rubbing the bridge of his nose.  

  "Of course he is-"  Chiharu groaned, letting her head fall into his arm with a sigh.  "Idiot."  

  The three watched as Mayu made her way over to Shigure, quietly setting her bag on the ground.  She watched him for a moment, then gave him a swift kick to the knee. 

  He startled, jumping up.  Mayu laughed, bowing and apologizing as he berated her loudly.  After he calmed down,  the two of them stood quietly under the tree for a few moments, making the three others hang their heads at the awkwardness.

  "I should go out there and help him-"  Chiharu whispered, reaching for the door.

  "No, let him do it."  Hatori spoke, taking her hand off the door.  "He's an idiot, but she likes him back, so he can handle himself."

  "Alright-"  Chiharu nodded, putting her eyes back on the two.  

  Shigure was saying something, rubbing his neck awkwardly as he did so.  Mayu was responding with small head nods, and an ever slowly reddening face.

  "You think he's doing it?"  Ayame whispered, leaning down the Chiharu.

  "Yeah."  She nodded in agreement, watching as Mayu's face broke out into a smile.

  The three watched as the two spoke for a moment, before Mayu went in for a hug.  Ayame and Hatori looked at each other and nodded.

  "Good job my cousin!"  Ayame shouted, tossing open the door, effectively cutting off the hug in progress.  "Yu Yu!  Congratulations!"

  "Were you guys watching!?"  She squealed, her face going beet red.  "Shigure!"

  He laughed, rubbing his neck as he looked over at Hatori.  "I asked them for support."

"Chiharu!"  Mayu huffed.  "You knew about this?"

  "I helped him plan it!"  She smiled.  "I'm so happy for you!"  She giggled, enveloping Mayu in a hug.

  "What about me, Chi-Chi?"  Shigure asked, cocking his head to the side.  "Are you proud of me?"

  "Yeah.  I didn't think you would actually do it-"  She deadpanned, turning to look at him.  "But you actually managed to do it."

  Shigure feigned hurt, moving to put an arm around Mayu's shoulder.  "Well, even if Chi-Chi didn't believe in me, my Cousins must have!  Right Ha'ri?  Aya!?"

  "No."  Hatori shook his head.

  "Only a little bit."  Ayame shrugged.

  "You are a bit of a flake."  Chiharu explained.

  "Guys!  Come on!  Does no one believe in me?"  Shigure whined, hanging his head.  

  Mayu laughed, patting him on the head.  "It's okay Shi-chan.  I believe in you."  She giggled.  "They're just bullies."

  "Yu-Yu!!"  He cried, kissing her cheek.  "Thank you!"

  Chiharu and Hatori rolled their eyes, feigning ill.  "Disgusting."  Hatori sighed.

  "Ditto."  Chiharu agreed.  "I take back anything I said about them being cute."

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。