The janitors closet.

As you was walking into sicowitz class, a particular voice called you. "Hey you!" "M... me?" You replied "Yes you. Who else would it be dumbass?" The voice replied, your eyes were blurry as it was a Monday morning and you only woke up 20 minutes ago. As your eyesight started to fade back to normal you saw jade, she just dyed her hair black with green stripes. You thought she looked pretty, She was walking towards you violently. "Come with me." Jade sighed as she pulled you into the janitors closet."jade? What do you want? Don't kill me please I know your scissors are in here somewhere." Jade shut the door and put a lock on it, The lock was black with a white skull on it. As you was focusing on the lock, jade pulled out her scissors from inside of her bra and put the scissors inside the lock as she turned it exactly 3 times locking the door.

Jade walked closer to you making you feel scared. You thought she was gonna murder you but she didn't, which was weird."What are you doi-" knock knock* Jade moved out of the way as you saw Cat appear at the door. "Hey! Why is the door locked? Is this a private spa? Ahahahaha!!" "No Cat!" Jade shouted" now get out of here before I rip your head off!!" Cat started crying as she ran away. "So what do you want with m-" you tried to speak but jade put her hand over your mouth making you wanna scream. "It's just me and you babyyy" Jade whispered soothingly, you tried to speak but jade wouldn't let you. As jade took her hand off your mouth she picked up some duck tape from off the floor. "Jade what are you doing? Stop being stupid and what did you whisper to me when yo-" Jade cut the tape with her scissors and put a piece over your mouth. "MMMM MMM MMM MMMMMM?!" You mumbled, "Oh shush, you know you like it" Jade moaned.

Jade ripped the tape off of your mouth,"OW!!" You screamed "oh stop being a baby." She laughed. Jade leaned in coming closer and closer to you, she got so so close you couldn't resist, you kissed her and she kissed back softly. Around ten minutes later you had hickeys all over your neck and all the windows were blocked out so nobody could see. Jade wasn't done with you. "Lay down." Jade demanded. You can't say no to Jade, so you laid down obeying her rules. Jade climbed on top of you giving you a big hug. You liked it so you put your arms around her. This is the FIRST time she has been nice to you in years.

About 20 minutes later you fell asleep with jade on top of you. Jade gave you a quick kiss and opened the door walking into sikowitzes class. "Jade, Why are you late now?" Sikowitz moaned "cause I am" jade replied "ok then, where is y/n?" "She fell asleep in the janitors closet" "well go get her!" "fine" Jade stomped out of the classroom back into the janitors closet. "Wake up princess"
jade whispered in you ear, you slowly opened your eyes sitting up. Jade kissed you on the cheek, "We need to get to class." Jade said "Oh okay..." you replied. You walked into sikowitzes class with jade following behind you, "There you are y/n!" Sikowitz shouted. "Where were you?" Beck asked (he was your friend since you were 5 and Beck just broke up with jade.) "just asleep I'm really tired." You groaned.