...

This person is right, doing stuff that isn't right is horrible thing to do because you don't know what they been though, parents when you take away your kids electronics that maybe they're happiness i know you only do that because you want them to...

This person is right, doing stuff that isn't right is horrible thing to do because you don't know what they been though, parents when you take away your kids electronics that maybe they're happiness i know you only do that because you want them to experience everything else around them but it's they're happiness, sometimes people, bully anybody that they seem weird to them but they're just making there life worst, if you call somebody fat...we'll it's just like they said up there they may starve themselves to be skinny or even try to kill herself because of it, if you called someone a crybaby they have a bad life THEY only CRY easy by BULLIES is because they got yelled at by they're FAMILY and was HIT BY THEY'RE OWN PARENTS BUT THEY STILL SAY THEY LIVE THEM, if you faked being someone's friend THEY WILL THINK THEY LOST SOMEONE WHO THEY CARED ABOUT THE MOST, if you took things to far from bulling to TELLING THEM TO KILL THEMSELVES THEY WILL TRY TO DO IT FOR REAL, but if you didn't thank you...for not doing that...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If you think about hard...and you got it you'll see that the stuff that I put down.......happen in my life but that isn't the full story of it....