Ragdoll Cindy

A/N sorry for not uploading I've just been stumped on what to write about for this creepypasta story...sorry.

             "Mommy mommy I want this one!" Said Joey, him and her mom are at a thrift store looking ot dolls y'know the dolls that are for the little children rag dolls? Well anyway Joey saw this human sized ragdoll and he wanted it "that'll be $59.99 please." The cashier said, "okay." Said Joey's mother, once they got home it was already midnight so they got to bed..... The next morning..... "it's just in that a little boy and a mother have been killed with further investigation they found a ragdoll sitting on a chair made presumably out of the boy's and the mother's bones found in a attic it is stated that the presumably ragdoll had killed the family......oh and also the ragdoll has now been transported to the scp containment facility we don't know the reason behind it but we will report back if anything happens."

Ragdoll cindy is nether a creepypasta nor an scp all we know is that its a ragdoll that kills with further more expectation we can tell that it is associated with the known creepypasta siren head we don't know if he created ragdoll cindy or something else but what we do know is that its origin that is made up by some people we will read a quick description of the most famous made up origin of this ragdoll killing machine...

It is said ragdoll cindy was once a lonely little girl named cindy and she had a tough life she would always do errands for her abusive mother one day she was tasked to get groceries at the mall, once she got there she quickly got the stuff now all she needed was thread so she took the escalator up to the second floor but when she got there her terrible demise was waiting for her he had a white stained bloody hoodie white skin a wide grin messy jet black hair and a knife cindy ran out of the exit door and fell she dropped her bags and the piece of thread rolled out of the bag she went to get it the killer caught her and gave her a grin just like his, he ran away and cindy was sitting there crying in the rain, until she looked at the thread and started to sew her injury and just like that she wasn't cindy anymore now she is ragdoll cindy.

That was only half of it, it says that she got into a fight with one of her bullies and they chopped her arm off the she found some fabric and well you can guess what happened, one after another fabric after fabric until she ripped her eyes out and put in buttons so um yeah that was ragdoll cindy, I mean it's just a made up story it's not real.......right?