𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺 : 𝚅𝚒𝚐𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎 𝙳𝚎𝚔𝚞 𝙰𝚞

Before we start, a quick thank you for all your reads, comments and votes. Every single one makes me so happy, which is rare with the whole Covid situation. 

"OK! Next AU!" I happily shout. But everyone groans, so I look at them. 

"What's wrong?" I ask. 

"We've done so many of these already. Why can't we be done?"

"You've only done 14 you big babies. But I found a good au for right now" I slide the disk in and start up the projector. 

"Heroes." The screen stayed dark, but Deku's voice filled the theatre. 

The screen lightens slightly to show a figure in a crouching position on the corner of a rooftop. It was night and the city shined bright in the background. 

"Is that Deku?" 

"Ok, I'm gonna say this one more time but can y'all wait a few minutes into the au before asking questions? Thanks" 

"Heroes are big flashy people who help others. And that's what I always wanted to be" 

The figure stands up, showing off his red jacket with a black hood that had small bunny ears. He wore green pants with knee pads and red shoes. He held a mechanic spear like thing in his gloved hands. 

"There's a fight happening in sector 6" A new voice said, but it was slightly muffled, like it was coming through a phone. 

"Thank Hitoshi" The figure on the roof said. 

The entire theatre turned to look at Shinsou, which made him shrink down in the hoodie he was wearing. 

"But I was quirkless. And quirkless people can't become heroes. So I did the next best thing" Deku said as the figure jumped off the roof onto the next one before jumping down to the street and rolling to avoid getting hurt. 

"That's so cool!" Uraraka says and leans forward in her seat. "To be able to do that would be amazing!" 

The camera turned to show the face of the person. Even though it was hidden under a mask that looked suspiciously like Shinsou's voice changer mask, the person was obviously Deku. 

"That's me?" Deku asked and I looked at him like he was stupid. 

"Well duh" 

As Deku ran through the crowds, you could hear people starting to talk. 

"Was that the green rabbit?" 

"What's that?" 

"They're a really popular vigilant! they fight quirkless but have probably defeated more villains then half the population of heroes!" 

"That's a lot of villains..." 

Deku finally reached a random alleyway which he slipped into before running for a bit more. He ended up at a dead end, but he jumped onto a dumpster then over the wall, right onto a villain who was fighting a hero. 

"Oops?" Deku fiddled with little knobs on his mask before talking, making it obvious that it was Shinsou's voice changer because Deku could not get his voice to go that deep. 

The hero, a lower ranked named Frost Bite with his quirk ice bomb looked at Deku like he had seen a ghost. 

"Are you that vigilant Green Rabbit?" 

"Indeed I am good sir, and if you'll excuse me, I better run!"

 As Deku started to run away, someone hiding in the shadows said "not so fast" 

"Is that who I think it is?" Present Mic asked. 

"Indeed it is" 

Eraserhead jumped out of the shadows and attempted to capture Deku with his scarf, only for Deku to avoid and run. 

"Green Rabbit, we have been asked to capture you and bring you to the police for violation of the no quirk using law."

"But I'm not using a quirk!" 

"We'll see about that" Aizawa's eyes went red as he used his quirk and ran after Deku. 

He continued chasing Deku till they came across another dead end, only this time there was no dumpster for Deku to use to jump over the wall. 

But instead of capturing him, Aizawa deactivated his quirk and sat down.

"Why did you stop Mr. Aizawa" 

"I don't know so watch the screen" 

"I thought I told you to stay away from the area's where I patrol"

"Sorry Eraser. I just heard there was a fight there and isn't today your day off?" 

"I was forced to work to capture you" 

"Oof. I'll buy you coffee tomorrow if you want" 

"Deal. Now go away problem child." 

"Yes sir" Deku used his spear thing to propel him onto the wall and then ran. 

"Stay safe problem child" Aizawa said then stood up and brushed himself off before heading in the direction he came from. 

"Is aizawa soft?" 

"Stfu Midnight before I strangle you" 

"Kinky ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) "

And I'm just gonna end that here because I don't want to talk about how Midnight almost died. While everyone else cheered Aizawa on.