where they first met

ok so I got motivation somehow to write a Friday night funkin mod story thing on Carol x whitty enjoy.

It was a dark and windy night right after boyfriend beated whitty in a rap battle on the song ballistic. After the battle boyfriend was sweating so much and girlfriend was still scared, whitty was about to explode and then someone named Carol stopped him.

After that boyfriend and girlfriend went away and Carol left whitty then left to go sit somewhere else and he went somewhere else. And then he fell asleep and when he woke up Carol came back and offered to get him himself his own room in her house. Whitty agreed and they went to Carol's house and the house was really big then whitty thought to herself "shes so cute.." they then went to sleep (not together lmao)

next morning Carol cooked breakfast for whitty and when whitty came down he was surprised "wow! Thank you Carol that was so nice of you!" Carol responded "your welcome whitty i made this so me and you can have a good and amazing day." but whitty wasnt feeling the vibe of having an good and amazing day. they then ate at the table. When they was finished whitty thanked Carol again "thank you again Carol you are sweet." Whitty says. Carol was happy to see whitty happy.