explosions....?

It was one day after all that stuff went down and whitty and Carol was playing some video games. They cuddled after playing some video games and watched some memes on YouTube after cuddling whitty then got up and went to do something important (it was nothing important he just for some reason stopped existing and he reappeared) whitty was gone for 50 minutes.

Carol didnt see whitty for a while she was afraid whitty got hurt or maybe was taken away from her. She then yells out whitty's name "whitty? Whitty where are you I havent seen you for 50 minutes?" Carol was scared that whitty got hurt. Carol looked all over for him and never found him but found part of his hoodie "huh what's this.... Could this be sign that whitty died or exploded?" She looked at this some more and found more parts of the hoodie and screamed "please no! He cant explode but if he did how though...?" (hahahahahah I had no idea for this so yea I'm gonna make her cry.) She cried so much.

She never found him. She looked all around the city for him and none has seen him until see checked her phone. The news said something like this "Whitty the ex-popstar was captured for his own good." Carol was terrified "wait how did he even get captured? I'll go ask someone about it." She waited for people who knew whitty like Cherry(girlfriend) and boyfriend. Cherry and boyfriend then came and then Carol asked them a question "Hey bf and Cherry have you seen someone named updike?" "Beep bo bep bop?(no who even is he?)" boyfriend replied. Carol was sad "I'm never gonna find whitty...."