Friends

A/N Shyra Crenshaw and Maddie Teaffe are gonna be in this chapter
Phoenix: this morning me and Gracie got into another fight and Michelle said that if we fight again he will spank me and her with a belt even though its Gracie whos starting the fights.
Gracie: I've been feeling really bad about the way I've been treating Phoenix, she's right I started it and it wasn't right, Imma go apologize to her but I know she won't belive me.
Gracie: "hey Phoenix, can I talk to you"
Phoenix: "are you gonna insult me like always"
Gracie: "no I'm not I promise"
Phoenix: "whatever you want to say to me you can say infront of all of us"
Gracie: "fine, I just wanna say I am really sorry for the way I've been treating you and it wasn't right or nice and I know you don't belive me right now but I am not lying I am actually sorry"
Phoenix: "how do I know your telling the truth"
Gracie: so tonight there is a party and I'm not gonna tell the boys that Phoenix is going because come on I like to have fun"
Gracie: "you can't prove I'm telling the truth yet because I haven't said or done anything nice to you except apologize but I'll prove to you that I truly wanna be your friend"
Jesse: "Phoenix come on forgive her, she is apologizing sincerley and isn't insulting you right now"
Phoenix: "true, ok I'll be your friend, I'm sorry for not beliving you before and I'm sorry for all the things I said it wan't right"
Maddie: "aww friends"
Phoenix: "hold up, before we officaly become friends what is my favorite boy-band"
Gracie: "One Direction!!"
Phoenix: "hell yeah"
Gracie/Phoenix: "baby you light up my world like nobody else the way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed but when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell you don't know oh oh you don't know you're beautiful"
Phoenix: "I love that song"
Gracie: "me to sista"
Phoenix: "let's go up to my room and just hang for a while"
Gracie: "ok"

upstairs-
Phoenix: "okay so there is a party happening tonight at my friends house and I am gonna go, but you can't tell the boys"
Gracie: "I promise I won't say a word"
Phoenix: "oh thank you thank you thank you"
Gracie: "your welcome bestie"