First Meet

Chapter1

New morning in Mumbai
All the birds were singing in their sweet voice,butterflies we're roaming near the flowers and the weather was cloudy.

"Good morning sis"
Ahana said

"Good morning di"
Nyra said

"Where's Kiara"
Ahana asked

"You know na she loves singing that's why she has finalized to sing in a hall she has gone there only"
Nyra said

"Oh"

"Ahana please go and get vegetables I have to cook food"
Their mom said

"OK"

Ahana comes down from the stair's
"Oh no my scottie is for repairing I have to go with taxi"
Ahana said

She took some fresh vegetables and was waiting for a taxi till then it starts raining
"Shit yaar I forgot to bring umbrella"

In search of a taxi Ahana by mistakenly came in front of a car
It was her good luck that the man inside the car stopped his car on time.

He came out of the car and took off his sunglasses

"So sorry I was in search of a taxi and by mistakenly came in front of your car"
Ahana said

"It's okay but please be careful next time,now come in my umbrella it's raining you can get sick and if you mind I can drop you because I don't think so this rain will stop soon"

"Thank you so much"
Ahana said

"By the ways what's your name"

"My name is Ahana Oberoi"
Ahana said

"Oh our name's are similar Ahana and Ahaan I am Ahaan Malhotra"
Ahaan said

"Oh ya"

"I really felt good meeting you because I am new in Mumbai it has just been 1 week I came here after my fathers death you are such a kind man Ahaan"
Ahana said

"No dear it's just my pleasure if you want any help I am always ready"
Ahaan said

"Thanks if you know any fashionista who can get a job of a fashion designer for me please contact me"

"I myself is a fashionista I can get a job for you if you want tomorrow you can come at M.J area and can show me your some designs if I like them I can give you permanent job"
Ahaan said

"Thanks a lot I will surely come"
Ahana said

"Mom tonight is my friends birthday so don't cook food for me I'll eat in the party only"
Nyra said

"Ya OK"

"Good morning bro"
Lucky said to Ritik

"Bad morning bro I was dreaming such a good vibe and you disturbed me"
Ritik said

"Dude its 10:00 am,don't be so lazy"
Lucky said