Edluca High School AU

Edgar woke up in his dorm room, he turned around to face his boyfriend but he was greeted with an empty bed. "Luca??" edgar got up and looked around the apartment but Luca was nowhere to be found. He betyer not be with Andrew.. Edgar thought to himself. He knew Andrew had a thing for luca.. and he didnt  quite trust his boyfriend. Edgar stormed to Andrews dorm and knocked, his face turned to a frown when Luca opened the door to greet him. "Edgar! What re you doing here???" Luca asked. "We need to talk. NOW." Edgar pulled luca out of the room,, "WHY WERE YOU WITH ANDREW🤬🤬" lucas eyes trail down to the ground, "I-I...." edgar glares at him, "nothing...." Tears well up in Edgars eyes, "w-were you... c-cheating on me......" Luca turns and runs away without saying a word.. maybe i was too harsh on him edgar thinks.
     Edgar gets to their dorm later than usual, he walks in dropping all his things at the door when he looks up to see luca kissing Andrew in his living room... "LUCA!!" Luca's head jerks up to look at edgar, "I-I can explain..." Edgar is furious.. "NO!!! g-get out of my dorm.. WE SRE OVER!!!!" Luca grabs his things, sobbing , and leaves the dorm without saying a word.. while andrew is already long gone.
     The next day Edgar doesn't even look at Luca.. he is too upset to face him. But Luca spend the day staring longingly at Edgar.... he couldn't believe he'd done something so stupid. "Luca?? what's wrong... you look down today...." It's Tracy. "N-nothing.." he says.. not ecen faking a smile. "Don't lie. Did sometjing happen with edgar?" Luca breaks down into tears "Y-YES.... h-he broke up with me b-because i was cheating... a-and-" Just as he was about to finish his sentece he hears a shout from across the room. "LUCA. No talking during my class🤬" Luca has always hated Mary, she was too strict, but he listend and didn't talk the rest of the class.
     Later that day Edgar is in his dorm getting ready for bed.. should i have forgiven him..... luca will nevwr take me back🥺 He walks to the door, ready to look for Luca, but jsut as he's walking out he bumps into somebody.. Andrew. "E-Edgar... I-I-I'm s-" he gets cut off. "NO😡 I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬" Edgar turns back into his dorm and slams the door in andrew's face. I will never forgive Luca. He starts sobbing,, he can't believe that Luca would do this to him.. he thought they were soulmates😢 Wdgar cries himself to sleep and sleeps through all of his classes the next day,, without luca.. nothing matters.

-a month later-

     Just as Luca is adjusting to this new life without Edgar.. he syarts to remember everything, they had such a deep relationship.......... Edgar was the only person who could understand him. Lica pushes the thoughts aside, Edgar has probably found someone else by this point, plus, Luca is getting ready to go to dinner with Aesop,, he decided it would be best if he looked for a new partner. Luca arrives to the restaurant.. its just the Taco Bell down the street from their dorms.. but he gets a sudden feeling in his chest.. like something great will happen. They sit down to eat when Luca spots something out of the corner of his eye, is that.... Edgar? WITH VICTOR🤬 Luca won't stand this... he gets up frm the table and storms to Edgars table. "Back away from my boyfriend......👿" Luca is practically yelling at this point. Victor gets up and runs away in fear. "L-Luca??" Before edgar can say anything else, Luca grabs his sleeve and pulls him outside, "EDGAR I'M SORRY...." Luca starts to cry, "I-I didn't mean to c-cheat on you.... i don't have any r-real feelings for  Andrew.....😢" Edgar sighs... "I-it's ok." but his plan to stay calm quickly goes downhill.. Edgar can feel the tears going down his face, "LICA.. IM SORRY FOR GETING UPSET... I-I LOVE  YOU😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🥺🥺🥺🥺" Lica pulls Edgar into a tight hug.. "I...I love you too edgar🥺" Luca carries Edgar back to his car... we should go home.." Edgar nods his head in a greement. They get back to the dorm and lay in bed cuddling.. and Just as Luca is about to doze ofd he heard edgar whisper in his ear.. "I love you Luca🥺"

a/n- thank you so much for reading my stories!!!!? i am so glad to have such supportive fans.. sorry this one is a bit long though i hope you can understand😢