Prologue

(you can skip but it may have some important info just sayin)

Marinette:

"Oh- is this like an interview-? oh ok... Uh- hello, I am now 21 and after High school I didn't want to go back to school so I skipped college to open a boutique for any age. My parents fully supported me which helped a lot. I found a place and finally moved out, it was sorta like the bakery, my home is a loft; boutique down, home up.

A few months ago Juleka proposed to Rose and it was amazing and adorable. Nathaniel and Marc already got married and now run a business making comics btw. Anyways one day Rose and Juleka came in and told me if I could make the wedding dress and tux; Juleka wanted a tux. I obviously said yea because I can't say no to save my life. They also asked if I could make the bridesmaids, flower girl, and Luka and Jagged's tuxes... which I also said yes. *smacks head*

The wedding was at the end of the year but I started right away to not procrastinate. I came out for a few months, then a few weeks, then never. I quarantined myself and my dog for 2 weeks straight- well not my dog, Zoe would come over and walk him but that's besides the point. I finished the bridesmaid and flower girl's dresses and Jagged and Luka's tux. I just need the wedding dress and Juleka's tux. So I have a lot to do if you don't mind, But a lot of girls come into my boutique to get dresses made by me- I have to go- the wedding dress yea bye- and yea I do still have feelings for Adrien Agreste."

Adrien:

A: "So this is an interview?"

me: "yea just tell us what you've been doing for the past years or since high school or something"

Adrien: "Ok Uh- Hi, during high school was when I started having feelings for Marinette, she was just so adorable and talented plus a heart of gold. But I haven't been able to bring up my feelings for her. It is summer of college and I am studying to be a teacher, I liked little kids and teaching them about a bunch of things, I want to teach 1st grade or kindergarten. Marinette wasn't coming out of her house and I couldn't sleep because I wanted to know if she was ok. I was worried and sometimes I wouldn't eat, but sometimes Alya would face time both of us. And I would see her so I would sigh of relief and finally do stuff. Hopefully I can finally tell Marinette."

me: "that's great... NEXT!"

Nino: "Oooo we're next!"

me: yes just say somethings like what you guys have been up to and stuff.

Nino: "In high school I wanted to learn to cook so I took culinary, and didn't go to college because I married Alya. Ok so I proposed to her at 19, her family accepted me and I was ready to spend the rest of my life with her so I took her to the zoo and went got in front of the panther cage-"

me: "wait why did you go there why not somewhere more romantic?"

Alya: "Well for us it was romantic because that's where we fell in love with each other when we were just 14, Marinette and the rest of the class were hiding somewhere and they were taking pictures and recording us without us even knowing. He proposed and I obviously said, "Yes"

Nino: "We had our marriage in a little park and Marinette made Alya's dress and my tux. Everyone helped and it was great. We went on our honeymoon in California and ordered some drinks to our room in our hotel. Long story short; we got drunk, I banged Alya with no protection, and now we have a 3 year old daughter named Jenny. But we kinda want another kid"

me: wow so... *ahem* what are you guys working in?

Alya: "I work at the coffee shop and take care of Jenny. Mylene and Ivan really help us with everything and it's super thoughtful and we are super thankful."

Nino: "I am a chef at 'Lahiffe's'. I opened a resturant and it's going very great."

Me: "Alright so that's all for today hope you enjoy this story"