❤️ [ 𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓]

˚ʚ ˚. ˚ʚ ˚.

0:00 ───|────── 0:00

◁◁ ▷▷

Genderfluid reader becuz representation matters 💖🤍💜🖤💙 happy pride every1!

(She/he/they, but mostly they)

˚ʚ ˚. ˚ʚ ˚.

It was so weird when me and Issei first met. When I first went to school as a transfer student, I was going as fem and Issei and his trio of pervs would hit on me and check me out constantly. It was until days later I went masc and wore the male uniform, that really got their attention even more so. I was already out as genderfluid so they knew, but it took them by surprise. Thats when Issei and his friends actually started to really get to know me better as a person.

Issei was actually really respectful about my identity, and tries his best to use my correct pronouns. His other friends could use work but I know they mean well. Issei even treats me like a guy when I'm masculine, and vis versa. We're even a part of Rias's chess board as pawns together, our abilities unique from each other (power is left up to your interpretation)

At first I used to pick on Issei, thinking he only likes girls with a bigger bust, but I was proven wrong when he obviously let Koneko and Asia into his harem, and showing his appreciation for womens smaller busts. Actually, it was shortly after he proved me wrong that I started to like him more than just a friend. He treated me like a person, respected me and my identity and even goes as far as to listen to me whenever he or his buddies does something that makes me uncomfortable. He really respects me, and isn't like most men, and I started to grow feelings.

˚ʚ ˚. ˚ʚ ˚.

"... And so, that's why I'm here asking if maybe I could be alone with Issei, just for today so I can finally tell him how I feel." I said to the girls; Rias, Akeno, Asia, Koneko, and Xenovia all in the living room listening to my banter.

Akeno giggles, "I personally don't mind, but did you have to tell us your life story just to ask us?"

"I'm sorry!" I jumbled my hands everywhere, "I didn't mean to blabber for so long."

"Its ok." Rias said with a smile, "We'll leave you two alone for the day so you can pour your heart out, sound good Y/N?"

"Y-you really mean it?"