010

[Shawn]

That whole Ava thing was me trying to get Angelina jealous but I fucked up real bad I didn't think I'd loose everything that mattered to me such as my friends.

I decided to ditch school so I could think and mostly get away from my annoying slutty girlfriend.

I started driving home to see my house covered in toilet paper at this point I was even angrier.

"Are you fucking serious!" I yell at no one.

I get my ladder and start climbing up to my roof to take all the toilet paper off.

[Angelina]

Turns out my ankle is sprained and I need a few bandages so I can still walk just no jumping.

Sammy and I walk to my house to watch movies, on the way he intertwines our fingers.

"Samuel-" I start.

"No don't call me that," he groans.

"Ok Samuel," I smirk.

He tackles me to the couch and starts tickling me.

"Samuel sthap!" I say in between breaths.

"Only if you say Sammy daddy is the hottest human being and I want to fuck him," he says wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh my fucking god," I mumble under my breath.

He keeps tickling me I start squirming.

"Ok fine!" I yell.

He stops tickling me and gestures for me to go on.

"Sammy daddy is the hottest human being and I want to fuck him," I say.

"Ok then," he laughs and kisses me.