Percy's Diary II

Okay, I know I should be happy for Rhea. I'm just worried though. I try not to show it but. . .you know what? Let's get to the point. I CAN'T BELIEVE DAD BROKE THE BIG THREE SYSTEM AGAIN. 

 That's not all! Dad made a demigod, who was even more powerful than a child of the big three! A child of Poseidon causes too much attention to the monsters. Now, Dad goes and has a child with a demigod! A DEMIGOD! A demigod who already has powers. 

I don't think I should tell this to Rhea. . she's only been here for a few months and I have a feeling she won't appreciate it when I tell her that she could die any second from now on. 

Chiron knows this too and I bet Annabeth knew even before Chiron and I did. 

We all know Annabeth has her ways. 

Rhea seems nervous too. I think she still doesn't accept that every monster, creature, and, god from Greek Mythology is real. 

I guess it was sort of hard for me too. But my mom had just "died" so I don't think I thought much of what I had just learned. I don't know. It was such a long time ago. 

I haven't gotten the courage to tell Rhea about our adventure. I wouldn't be surprised if she got scared. I'll just wait until she gets used to the new world.