Chapter 1

It was a cold and foggy day as always in Hurricane (Utah). I kept walking with my head low. Suddenly I bumped into something fluffy. I looked up and saw a huge mascot. The man in the mascot gave me a flyer saying something I couldn't understand. I was about to throw it away when I saw the headline "Looking for a new night guard!" It says that they need a night guard to watch over the pizzeria from midnight till 6 am. I groaned, I don't want to work so late at night. But on the other hand- I really need the money. Just this morning the landlord came over again telling me to pack my stuff and leave. I tried to convince her that I'll pay the rent till the end of the week. How am I supposed to do that? I barley have any money for food. Maybe I should give it a shot. The pizzeria isn't so far from where I live. I probably could get there in 5 minutes. Should I go now? What if it's closed? Ah whatever. After a few minutes I reached the pizzeria. Above the building was a big sign of Freddy's head and a big neon text "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria" I could already hear loud laughter from the inside and the smell of pizza. I opened the door and saw a lot a small children running around and a few robots on a stage. I looked at them and tried to name them.

The bear is Freddy, that's easy.

Then the chicken

Then the chicken...I would just guess that's chica.

The bunny is probably Bonnie

But where is this pirate fox?

I looked around the room when suddenly a tall, tired looking man stood in front of me

I looked around the room when suddenly a tall, tired looking man stood in front of me. His name tag said "Dave" and he was wearing a security uniform which looked way too big for him. He looked at me with a smirk and said:
„Hello, can I help you?"
I replied:
„ Yes, I am looking for the owner of this place."
He laughed and smirked again:
„ Well, it's your lucky day then! I am the owner of this place!"
I looked him up and down not really believing that someone like HIM owns a place like THAT. He patted my shoulder:
„ why don't we talk in my office?"
I nodded and he lead me to a weird hallway. It was completely dark and scary. He opened the door with a key and locked it when we were in. I asked him why he locked the door but he didn't reply and sat in front of me. He opened a drawer of his desk and took a paper out of it. He handed it over to me:
„you saw the offer and want to work here don't you?"
I looked at him confused, how can someone be so unprofessional? He pointed on the paper asking me for my name.

I looked at the guy in front of me, pointing at the paper on the desk. He was quite good looking. Black hair, brown eyes, muscular and tall. He said that his name is Chris...- Chris Ryder? I actually don't really care. It's not like he is important anyway. No one staid longer than 2 weeks...hehe...oh? Did he say something? He gave me the paper back fully signed :„ Are you sure you want to work here?"
He looked at me with a surprised face, how amusing.
„What kind of a question is that?"
„Ah nothing, just want to be sure that you know what you signed yourself up for. We already had a few night guards..."
„What happened to them?"
„Let's just say they never went home again"

This dude is giving me creeps. Why is he always smirking? I don't like where this is going but it's the only chance I have. If I don't take this job I'll sleep on the street. He suddenly interrupted my thoughts:
„Why do you want to work here?"
I looked down feeling ashamed of myself for letting myself fall that deep into a hole:
„I need the money sir...if I don't pay the rent for my apartment till end of the week then I will have to sleep on the street."
He looked at me with a blank face and nodded. He stood up and held his hand out to me. I grabbed it and we shook hands:
„I hope you will have a great time working for Fazbear entertainment. And what I forgot to mention...when your shift starts you will get a phone call-actually it's prerecorded but anyway- the man on the phone will tell you what you have to do and give you some tips on how to sur- I mean how to stay awake~"
Again! That stupid smirk! I don't know that dude we'll yet but I already hate him.