...My life

Jane: I'm late, I'm late, OMG....

Background voice: You know, i am always late to school and I get scolding from my mom, everyday. I am not a topper obviously, but I score Class fifth everytime because I read books just to avoid my mom's scoldings. I love going to school because of that one boy, Jack. I didn't know why but he gives me butterflies everytime I see him. We started talking to each other for a week. Oh my God. Anyways I am Jane and let's get back to my boring life.

Mom: Don't you know that you have classes at 8.

Jane: I know but I overslept, I can't control that.

Mom: don't act like a baby, you're 17 now, do I have to wake you up every morning?

Jane: you don't have to do that. I can handle my life.

Mom: Ya, that's why you're here asking for my help.

Jane: Thanks mom.

*Door shuts*

Background voice: Today, I'm thinking of talking to jack and make some progress. What do you guys think? OMG he's here. Wait is he walking towards me? Am I dreaming? Seriously? Ok don't panic Jane, be a cool girl and walk past him.

Jack: uhm... Jane.

Jane: Hi Jack, what's up?

Jack: uhhh. It's.....ju...

Jane: You can tell me what it is.

Jack: Ok, so will you go to dinner with me?

Background voice: Is he for real? What do I say? Close your mouth Jane.

Jane: Ya, ofcourse why not? I will go dinner with you.

Jack: Thank God, okay then let's meet up in Iñd House at 8 Pm.

Jane: I'll be there.

Background voice: WTF... My heart is about to explode. Fine, Fine...OMG.

*At Iñd House*

Fredric: Hi Jane.

Jane: Heyya.

Background voice: Why is he here??? Oh wait I didn't tell you about him yet right? Fine. Okay. He is one of my senior who has a crush on me and follows me everywhere. I mean it's like very obvious. Isn't it ? Like why is he even here?

Fredric: Jane?? Jane????

Jane: Yup, what you're doin here??

Fredric: I came here for dinner.

Jane: Oh me too. I came with Jack he'll be here in a minute. See you then.

Fredric: He won't come.

Jane: What... Why not?

Fredric: Because I told him not to.

Jane: Can you explain yourself what's happening here?

Fredric: I know that you'll say no if I ask you out for dinner so I made him do it.

Jane: What.... I don't believe you... Why would he do that?

Fredric: Can we sit and talk.

*Them sitting*

Fredric: Jane i really like you very much. I tried to talk to you but you were always with your friends. Then I came to know that you talk with Jack in social media. So I asked him to reply and ask out for a dinner. This is what happened.

Jane: Are you kidding me?? What the hell??

Fredric: But i really like you that's true.

Jane: No, call him on phone right now!!

*Fredric calling Jack*

Jack on call: Yo what's up man, did you tell her that you like her yet? C'mon what did she say?? Are you guys officially going out??? I'm so happy for you dude.. I'm here with my girlfriend. You guys can come we can have fun..

*Jane grabs mobile*

Jane: How can you do this to me?? You tricked me and put me into this and now you're with your freaking girlfriend??WTF?

Jack: C'mon Jane you want a boyfriend and fredric wants you. So I helped him out what's the big deal in this?

Jane: Who said I don't have a boyfriend?

Jack: Ohh so you have one, tell me who is it?

Jane: you'll see, he is super handsome and he gives me butterflies everytime.

Jack: Fine, let's see him. Where is he?

Jane: He goes to our school and he is a year senior for me.

Jack: good, let's see him tomorrow.

Jane: Fine.

*She left fredric and went back home*
*At home*

Jane: So, for this only he talked with me? I feel like an idiot. I loved him so much what do i do now??

*Jane cries*

Background voice: And...... This is my life...