Chapter1

"Tommy where are you going?" Wilbur asked him. Tommy sighed loudly. "Am getting shit from my house,Will . So can you stop be so fuckin, parrinored." Tommy said getting angry at Wilbur as usual. "Sorry didn't mean to make you angry, oh while you're going back to your place, try to piss of Big Q even more." Wilbur said. Tommy rolled his eyes. "Sure Will ." Tommy said. As Wilbur walked away, Tommy ran the opposite direction of his house, and went to a old cave. While going in their , his clothes changed, instead of red t shirt and green scarf and brown pants like he usually wear. He was know wearing business suit and his demeanor changed from loud and annoying to calm and collective. " hey boss , when are we getting rid of this so called "gods" ." Said a voice in the shadow. "Soon Deo be patient, our time as not come yet." Tommy said. "Yeah but boss this "gods" are literally causing a lot of harm than good to people said another voice. "I agree with Luke , they have not do anything to help people, but seat back and watch people go insane like it's a game to them." Doe said pissed. Tommy sighed while rubbing back of his neck. He knows Deo and Luke are right about this ,but now isn't the right time. "If the boss say we should wait , we wait he still investing on what Wilbur cult is all about." Said another voice. "Yeah but it's going to take a long ass time for Wilbur to tell Tommy what he is worshiping tho,Bitzel." Luke said. " Well you don't have to wait I can tell you exactly what he is worshiping." Said a voice. "Shlatt?!" Everyone but Tommy said. (Yes I know I spelled it wrong 😑) "hi dad it's been awhile." Tommy said. (Okay for people who are confused, in this au shlatt is Tommy farther not Phil .) " it's good to see you to my son , we will catch up later , but as I was saying his cult is basically worshiping Dream snice he was brought back to life by him." Shlatt said. "What..." Tommy said Dangerously calm .