Part 2

Naruto's POV

It's been a month since my dad came home. I've grown depressed, no matter how hard I try I can't find joy in anything. I miss kiba, sasuke all of my friends. I spent most of my days just sitting on my bed looking at the ceiling trying to block out the sound of my dad being a man slut.

Naruto: ugh can't I get any peace and quite without the sound of you having sex!

I walked over to the part of the wall that connected our rooms together punching it.

???: hey kid

I stood there looking around but found no one. Where the hell did that come from?

???: kid

There it goes again!

Naruto: where are you

???: In your head

Oh....so I am imagining it.

???: No your not...your so annoying just give me a minute

I was about to walk to my bed when everything around me went black. When light came back I was in front of what looked like a huge jail sail.

???: there

My eye's widened as I seen a huge fox infront of me.

Naruto: w-what the hell

???: names Kurama

Naruto: okay.....what do you want

Kurama: I want to make a deal

Naruto: Depends

Kurama: I want to take over your body

Naruto: hell no

Kurama: why not? I can make the pain that your father brings you go away

Naruto: and how would you do that

Kurama: Simple, I'll take over your body and kill him

Naruto: I'm good, If I wanted him dead he would already be dead

Kurama: I can help you free the uchiha

Naruto: not interested, now where am I

Kurama: In your head

Naruto: then how are you here

Kurama: I was sealed inside you

Naruto: oh...how do I get out of here

Kurama: Walk through that door

I turned around walking towards the door. When I walked through it I was back in my room with my dad yelling at me.

Minato: If you keep fucking banging on the walls then I'm going to smake you with a meddle wire!

Take me back!

Naruto: well then stop making so much noise!

He walked over to me punching me in the face. I turned towards him holding my cheek. What a bastard!

He walked out of the room slamming the door. I walked over to my bed grabbing a pillow and throwing it across the room.

Naruto: Stupid dickhead!

I walked over to my dresser grabbing a notebook and a pen. I walked back to my bed sitting down thinking of sasuke.

I set the pen on the paper starting to doodle. If sasuke was here he wouldn't have let my father act this way. I miss him he needs to hurry and get out. The more I thought of him the more I doodled. When I finally stopped thinking of him I looked at the paper.

I smiled looking at every detail I made on him. He looks amazing!

(Just in case you wanted to know what it looked like)

I should get him some clothes like this and take a picture to see if it matches. I also should hide this just incase dad comes in here trying to burn it. I walked over to my dresser pulling out the drour taking everything out. I pulled the bottom of it out reaviling the hiden stop. I put the book in there and placed everything back where it was before.

Naruto: wonder what kiba's doing

What interrupted me from my thoughts was my dad and his little toy. Ugh! Kill me now!

Kurama: I can help!

Naruto: shut up I wasn't talking to you

I walked over to my bed laying down cover my ears with the pillows. If I go to sleep that should make the noises die down. I started to imagin my mother singing the song she used to sing for me when I was little. Remember it calmed the nosies down, before I could hear anymore I fell asleep.