The Strange Reunion

I stared at the cardboard boxes that held my old life. My clothes, toothbrushes, everything. My mother had avoided me for the last two days, but today I was going to my new school. I hated people. I had only had a few friends before and I was certain that nothing was going to change. I had three people in my life that were different Jimmie, Cleo, and Tod. I had never met any of them face to face. Cleo was my beautiful girlfriend. They lived in Tennessee, which is conveniently where I am moving to. They just didn't tell me what town they lived in. Whatever I had bigger things to sorry about.

I pulled my black skinny jeans out of the box and a Sleeping With Sirens shirt and slipped them on. I grabbed my combat boots and went to the bathroom trying to untangle my thick black hair so I could straighten it. After getting my hair straighten my hair I put a black beanie on. I raced downstairs determined not to be late for school for my first day. I grabbed a pop tart and slung my backpack over my shoulder carrying my piccolo in a small outside pocket.

I raced outside screaming goodbye to my mom. I walked up to the bus stop where two girls in miniskirts stood. I scanned them head-to-toe almost throwing up. Their fashion ressembolled what cheer leaders wore.

The moment they saw me they scowled, "Look, it's another emo freak," The tall one complained to the other.

I smirked, then I'll be noticed. The bus arrived and I sat by the window, staring at the scenery and people walking to school.

I couldn't keep my mind off Cleo. We hadn't talked in over two weeks and I had become worried.

Many people had got on the bus now, and I heard three familiar British accents.

"Ricki, you're just being stupid. They aren't here.

Somebody yanked off my beanie, "Knock it off!"

The kid was bigger than me. He held it above his head, out of my reach. Before I could reach for it someone yelled, "Jason, give it back!" I turned my head in the direction of the voice which sounded closely like a Brit. I saw someone I would have never expected to see.

"Why are you going to do about it, fag?" I presumed he was Jason.

Jimmie stood up, "You don't want to find out."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[A/N] This is what you call NOT my writing. This is @NikkiGraceHoran
's writing. I don't know what comes next I don't see her 'till Monday so I will ask her about it.

Well thx for reading Lexi's writing peace,
UrNotAloneEither or Gentry