Chapter One

Y/N POV:

My name is Y/N L/N, I'm nineteen years old and the son of M/N and D/N L/N. They are both famous designers world wide and expect me to marry someone rich and famous, so that I could uphold the family business.

I have been close friends with Adrien Agreste since birth, since our parents were close friends.

Felix...was a different story.

He was just so cold and rude to everyone, no one understood why, not even Adrien.

It just blew my mind how different the Agreste Twins were.

Adrien was sympathetic and sweet, and the most sunshiny- positive thing in your life.

While, Felix, was cold and distant towards people. He was rude and didn't like talking with people.

(A/N: honestly, same. Unless I'm comfortable around the person. Otherwise, I like to limit my social interaction, thank you. But on the other side, I just want people to love me, ya know?)

It was crazy how twins could be born with the same genes, but still be so different. Crazy, huh?

I was about to leave my house to go hang out with Adrien, I wouldn't normally go over there when Felix was there, but Adrien said that he had gone out, so I was fine.

I grabbed my car keys heading for the door when my mom called my name.

"Y/N, wait!"

I turn around.

"Wow, you actually want to talk with me for once, what happened at work that you actually pay attention to your own son for once?" I ask sassily.

My mother rolls her eyes. "Don't give me that crap, Y/N, I'm not in the mood for it today."

"When are you ever in the mood to talk to me?" I mutter under my breath but my mom still hears.

"Lose the sass, young man." My mom says sternly.

I roll my eyes once more and she demands that I sit down on the couch.