Chapter 2

~(FUCKING JOCKS)~

The screaming of my alarm clock woke me.I looked around for the snooze button and let my hand wander till I found what I was looking for. I went to my bathroom and took a quik shower then hoped out.
I put on a black v-neck shirt with tie-dye ripped jeans and a pair of black vans. I put on some eyeliner,mascara,and lip balm. I grabed my bag and my Iphone. I plugged in my headphones and went to my playlist. I clicked on King For Day ( Feat. Kellin Quinn) By Pierce The Viel.I loved that song and it always put me in a good mood. And yes I listen to bands. I got in to my white beast and drove full speed to school.

I just sat in my car litening to music in the schools parking lot. Till I heard a tap at my window. I almost had a heart attack Sky's face was pressed up against the window looking like a stalker.
" Maldita,Pera Me espantastes!"
(Fucking bitch you scared me to death)
"Ello ,easy on the spanish" She said as she was rolling over with laughter.
Sky is my best friend.She was my only friend when I first started school here. She's Australine and British. She has long natural red hair with bleached ends. She is tall and has a nice body.
" Come on love we're going to be late"
" I don't give a fuck" I said. I didnt want to go I hade detention and I dont feel like dealing with this.
"Come on, you don't want anouther detention."
I got out my car and grabbed my things. Whistels and howls were thrown at me as I got out. I got glares from all the girls in the parking lot. I growled at them and they quickly turned around.
" Hey babe, we could have fun befor class, you know" The schools jock Mark said with a smirk.
My eyes widend . This basterd dont know who the fuck he's dealing with.I was trying my hardest to keep calm. I felt my eyes turn pitch black. Sky opened her mouth and said " Boy, You shoud'nt have said that" " Delilah come on ignore h..." but befor she could finish her sentence. It was to late my fist collided with his face and I heard a crack noise.
"Fucking, bitch!"
He grapped me and slapped me.I fell to the floor.
"Come on!" Sky tried to get me out of his grip but failed. Sky bite his arm.
" What the fuck!" He through Sky to tree and she blacked out. Right there and then I explodid. I turned and punched him sevral times. I kneed him in his family jewels. He growned and I punched him one last time. Then he blacked out. By the  time I was done Sky was awake.
"Wow,babe!" I didnt hear the rest because  I quickly turned on my heals and went into the woods. I shifted and ran I didnt care where I was going. I needed this. I ran till my legs couldn't run any more. I was so tired and I gave up and I drifted off to
sleep.