1

this first page is just something to help you understand the storyline, characters, your character, etc. i know it's boring and has nothing to do with sonic boys but from page two on it's nothing but juicy. hopefully yall stick around through this first boring page :) ♡.

before you read:
yes, y/n has a legal guardian, but no she isn't depressed and weak because of some TrAuMaTiC cAr CrAsH lmao.

next, Mr. Hamilton, Dr. Kayman, and JJ City are from my own version of sonic comics. if you want to use my stuff please ask first and give credit.

this first chapter is basically just describing y/n's new house and giving you guys a little insight to her relationship with Mr. Hamilton. Don't worry though, she starts school in the next chapter and the drama begins.

also y/n is placed as a junior in high school, Elias is the only senior, almost every other high school character is aged the same as y/n, besides amy who's a sophomore.

also, enjoy.

——————————————————————————

Nobody's POV:
y/n threw her last duffle-bag into the moving van and shut the door. Her guardian, Flats Hamilton, dusted his hands and sighed. He was a dark tan wallaby around his mid forties with glasses, dark green eyes, and black hair. He had on a black sweater and brown gloves, with brown shoes and dark green pants. He patted her back as they looked at their old apartment, they lived in JJ City, not the pretty side of it, but they still loved it. The only reason they were moving was because Mr. Hamilton's old friend, Dr. Kayman, had been begging them to move near him for years, and after y/n's reputation with the local police got a bit too shaky, Flats decided that it wasn't such a bad idea.

"We'll come back and visit soon, i promise y/n". y/n sighed as she looked up to Flats face.

"Are you... are you crying?" she asked. The wallaby quickly looked away from her and tried to subtly wipe away his tears.

"No, of course not, the sun just hit my glasses that's all". y/n laughed and rubbed his back. "We should get going, I don't want to get there while it's dark out" he said. Flats walked over to the moving truck and got in while y/n made her way to her motorcycle. As Mr. Hamilton started driving away, the sixteen year old (a/t) looked back at the apartment one last time.

"I'll miss this place...". And with that she started up her bike and took off after the truck.

Around 7 hours later:
"..And you're sure it's not too small right? I want y/n to be as comfortable here as possible".

"It's perfect, just relax Flats. She's gonna be fine". Hamilton sighed as he glanced at y/n, speeding a little ways ahead of him.

"I know she will. I just want it to be perfect". He was on the phone with his friend, Dr. Mitch Kayman, who was waiting at their new home to help them unpack. After saying their goodbye's he hung up the phone and gave the horn a small beep, signaling for y/n to slow down and follow him. A few turns later and they pulled onto a street. It wasn't mansions with large fences, but rather tall and skinny buildings on an old road starting to crack. It reminded them both of where they lived before, only somewhat nicer.

y/n's POV:
As I looked at my surroundings, I started to feel better about the move. From the looks of it this street was a lot like my last one, sure the buildings were smaller and there weren't as many creeps lurking around, but there was still that close community charm... and a few musty twenty year olds staring at my boobs. But hey, at least i'm hot.

"y/n!" I heard Flats yelling back to me as the truck put on its breaks, so I sped up to meet it in front of my new home. It was a four story building with a light brown color and a small alley on either side, just like every other one on the last ten streets. It had a blueish-gray garage door and a black front door, with windows scattered along the higher you looked. Not to complain, but this looked small for an apartment building. "So, what do you think?".