~Nine~

Charlie's POV:

I'm in the locker room getting ready for our first game as ducks again and turn around to see peyton and adam walking in with there sticks and hawks bags, we all stare at them until coach comes in. "hey wasn't sure if you guys would show up" coach bombay says as he pats adam's back "yeah whatever, we just wanna play hockey" adam adds and peyton smiles. "ducks you all know adam banks and peyton jackson, enemies or not you can put that behind you for today" coach adds before i speak "on behalf of the ducks, i'd like to say welco-" i go in for a hand shake but jesse stops me "cake-eater" he adds giving them glares. "oOo the jess man, kissing the new guys. The jess-ter" averman comments from beside me "shut up averman!" jesse yells and averman adds "it was just a joke" as jesse walks up to adam "putting on a duck jersey doesn't mean your a real duck" he says before walking out of the locker room, soon everyone follows giving peyton and adam looks.

Out on the ice there's 53 seconds left in period 2, with the scores being 0 - 1. Averman, Jesse, Guy and me are passing the puck to each other trying to get it in without passing it to banks. Adam keeps yelling 'over here' 'on your left' 'i'm open' but no one passes to him until the last 10 seconds which he scores making it 1 - 1. 

Its the last period and everyone is talking on the bench when coach speaks up "alright, goldberg! your gonna sit this one out" "what! your potting the goalie when were tied" karp adds and instantly everyone starts arguing "Listen listen!" coach yells and we all settle down "a tie isn't going to help us we need the win, okay fulton. your our extra man. everybody get the puck to fulton, thats your job" coach exclaims "but coach 1 out of 5.." fulton adds with an nervous look "soft hands fulton, concentration not strength" guy adds then looks at connie and winks. The team starts cheering as fulton, jesse, averman, peter, peyton and i hop onto the ice. We hear the whistle and peyton passes it to fulton but one of the opposite team players dives and takes the puck, fulton chases after him and knocks him to the ground. Fulton takes the puck back, stops about 20 feet away from the goal, we all yell at him to shoot and he does seconds before the buzzer goes off. The whole team and crowd starts cheering for our win and we all go and hug fulton. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Peyton's POV:

That afternoon after the game the ducks, their parents and coach meet up at a lake to just have fun and celebrate our big win. "Peyton hurry up, were all waiting!" Connie yells as i take a seat on a bench and put my skates on. Everyone is wearing warm jumpers and tracksuit pants with scarfs, beanies and gloves. I step onto the ice with my stick and skate over to the others explaining the game. "alright, its just like hockey but keep it PG, im joining so ill go easy" coach says stating the rules and continues "alright team captains.." "how about me and you bombay!?" someone yells from behind, we all turn around and see my dad, brother, adam's brother and about 2 others "You cant play without the best bombay" my dad adds "let us join we wanna play real hockey" my brother exclaims with a play smirk on his face. We turn back and look at bombay "alright lets play, Cam you and i captains" coach adds and they start picking there players. 

Coach Bombay choses; Me, Vincent (Adam's older bro), Fulton, Connie, Tammy, Goldberg, Jesse, Averman, Harry (Guy's older bro) and my dad choses; Lee, Adam, Charlie, Peter, Tommy, Guy, Terry, Karp and Nala (Connie's older sis) on there teams. "ouch, you chose adam over your own daughter" i comment to dad "sorry Pj" dad adds with a smile and skates over to center "don't worry peyton, your on the winners team" coach says as he pats my back and skates over to center too. I skate over to right wing and see who my opponent is none other then charlie conway "prepare to loose conway" i exclaim as i nudge him a bit "woah! coach said PG jackson" he adds with a smirk. We hear a whistle blow and i skate up towards coach as he passes it to me. I'm skating up towards the goal without knowing whos behind me, or beside me when boOM! adam sprays me with ice making me fall on my stomach and snatches the puck "sorry peyton!" adam yells as i get up knowing he wasn't meant to do that. I skate forward when i see its too late for me to do anything, adam passes it to my dad who passes it to lee who scores the first point. Everyone else on their team at the sides starts cheering and skating over. "Nice shot, now why would someone like you be hanging around these fly less duCkS" a old voice yells. We all turn around and see the last people we wanna see, McGill, Larson and the rest of the hawks "Go home hawks this is ducks only" coach bombay exclaims skating in the middle of the ducks and hawks. We all give them glares and i even saw peter and jesse give the death threats. "ay, were not looking for trouble" Larson adds and the hawks laugh "Yeah cuz you are trouble" jesse comments and the ducks laugh "alright enough ducks, were better than this" my dad adds and we all stop laughing "im guessing you guys wanna play" coach asks and McGill answers "what else do you think we were here for" "alright pick your best 5 including goalie, first to 1 wins" coach exclaims and McGill nods.