Chapter 1: Count On Himself

America the beautiful. That is what we say. It's landscape is not only beautiful, but the freedom is...Well, it's more beautiful than anything you could ever see. Our ancestors fought for this land. They fought for independence, they fought for our freedom. When they were finally granted their freedom, they knew that this freedom would be appreciated for hundreds of years to come. Perhaps they thought that it would last forever. But sadly, it might not last ever another month. Well, you can't be positive. I believe in miracles, but right now, something extraordinary has got to happen to some this now. As you all know the dictator is coming tomorrow, and we aren't ready. God Bless America, I hope you all have a safe trip home. Class is dismissed.

        His college students collected their things and walked out the door without a word spoken. Sitting back in his desk, he turned on his computer. He didn't want to watch the current news, but he couldn't help it. He felt that watching the news, would break his heart at watching the country being torn apart. Soon, the Russians will take over the entire country. No more America. No more freedom. No more.

        He watched the latest news, it was president surrender. There was nothing he could any more. Now, the government was up for taking, the Russian dictator would take over, and this freedom that we once had, will just be a wonderful memory.

        Feeling into his pocket he took out a watch. It was one of the 5 watches that he owned. The other 4 were at his house, being guarded by his Russian Master. All of the American citizens have either been taken to the Russian military camp, and all who are not eligible, like him, were given as slaves. Lucky for him, his master was against her government's entire plan.

       She told him that the citizens agreed on three representatives to rule together. They were representatives to carry out the citizens wishes, nothing more. But soon, they turned into a three rules, who didn't really act as representatives, more like kings. But then it got worse. The entire concept of being represented was thrown away, the three rulers fought for the thrown. The winner became the dictator, and the two others turned into just every day citizens.

      He looked back at the watch, it wasn't any ordinary watch. It was a time machine, invented by billionaire Toby Derrick. He trusted him with his watches, and he had no idea why. He was only a simple History Professor. He was told, from Toby that he had to leave at the pierce time, with 4 others. Going alone would be too dangerous.

In the Russian capital building, the dictator gets ready to move to his kingdom.

    "He surrendered your highness." said a Russian assistant.

   "Finally. Make all the citizens surrender, if they don't you know what to do with them." said the dictator.

    "This is Colonel Egorov Reporting." said the voice coming from communication panel.

    "Colonel, have you found Mr. Derrick." said the Russian assistant.

  "No sir, he isn't in his mansion. He left a lot of money here sir, but he also left blueprints for one of his inventions that could be threatening our mission, sir." said Egorov.

   The dictator laughed "No weapon is going to have any effect on us now."

   "But, it's not a weapon, it is a time machine."

   "What?" He whispered

   "It shaped like a watch, I also found a note."

   "And it says"

    "It says, it is very important that you give your time machine watches to Carl Roberts, 5200 River Lane, Sharpsville, Pennsylvania. Signed Toby Derrick."