Abuse 2

OMG AN ACTUAL UPDATE?!?! 😱😰😫😱😫😱😨😨😱

Malory's POV

Positive

That's what the fucking pregnancy test said. Positive. I really don't find anything positive in this situation but it's alright I guess.

It's been four months since... Then... When I lost the baby... Jaden and I are trying to figure out what's going on with us and if this can actually work. He had promised me that he will never do drugs or drink alcohol again and he actually hasn't. He's in a rehab, but they've let him stay home and just go there for the meetings because of the progress he has made... I'm proud of him, he really changed. I love him a lot but I don't think we're ready for a baby... He hasn't hit me ever since, were fine but... Something's off with him. He just doesn't express himself at all and I'm scared for him...

I sighed and put the test in the drawer. I walked out of the bathroom and then got in the bedroom where Jaden was. He quickly looked at me and smiled as he tapped the space on the bed next to him. I smiled back and lay next to him, cuddling myself up to his chest. He gave me a kiss on my nose and then caressed my cheek, rubbing his thumb against it.
"Jae..." I said softly and he nodded, still looking right in my eyes. "I want to tell you something..." I said and got out of his grip. I sat up and crossed my legs as he also sat up a little bit.
"What's wrong baby?" He said worried.
"No it's not bad but... It's- just stay calm okay?" I said and he nodded.
"Okay... What is it?" He asked.
"Look uh... I know that it's only been four months and... We're still trying to work out but..." I look down and started fidgeting my fingers.
"Y- you want us to break up?" He asked and I quickly shook my head.
"No no no, the opposite actually..." I chuckled to myself.
"I don't get it..." He chuckled nervously.
"Look Jae... I know that we might not be ready for this... But I'm pregnant" I said and he looked up at me.
"You're pregnant?" He said and I nodded.
"I'm pregnant..." I sighed. He quickly hugged me and held me in his arms.
"I'm so happy for us baby, thank you for giving me a chance" he said and I nodded as I started crying. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asked and I shrugged.
"I don't know" I cried.
"You don't know what?... You don't want to keep the baby?" He asked.
"What? No Jae... I want the baby more than anything else... I don't know why I'm crying" I chuckled and he nodded hugging me again.
"I love you so so so much" he said and kissed me. "This baby will make us both so happy" he said and I nodded smiling.
"Yes it will... We'll be happy together..." I said and hugged him tight.

I lay my head on his chest as he kept playing with my hair. It relaxed me a lot to be honest. I really want to talk to him though... About him being so cold... I don't know if it's just me but he seems- I don't know... Not very comfortable... I don't know if this will just ruin the mood but I have to talk to him about this.
"Jae... I want us to talk about something else too" I said and looked up at him.
"I actually wanted to tell you something too" he said and I nodded.
"Okay... Can I go first?" I asked and he nodded. "Um... Look... I'm really proud of you cause you've been doing well and- y'know with the rehab program... It's amazing but... Something's off Jaden, I can see it. You seem... I don't know how to describe it but something's wrong..." I said and he looked down.
"Yeah... I know... It's actually about what I wanted to tell you" he said and I nodded.
"Tell me..." I said and he took a big breath. He looked at my face as tears started filling his eyes.
"You're still scared of me Mal..." He said and I narrowed my eyebrows.
"What? No-"
"I know what I'm saying, just listen... You're still scared of me, and I just can't handle it. Whenever I hug you you flinch. Just a little bit, but you do... Every time. Even now, five minutes ago that I hugged you, you flinched..." He said and I shook my head.
"Jaden I- I don't flinch when you hug me... I'm not scared of you... I know it, I'm not scared of you" I chuckled.
"Malory, please... I can feel it..." He said and I looked down. "It's not just the hugs... It's everything... Whenever I look at you... You have this look in your eyes... You're so scared, you're almost shaking..." He said and I shook my head.
"Jaden this is not true-"
"Whenever I touch your face you flinch too, when I talk to you you look at me right in the eyes with worry and- you're just scared..." He said.
"Jaden I'm not scared!"
"You even do it right now! Look at you! You're here, lying with me, my arm wrapped around your shoulder. Your whole body is tensed up, you're not relaxed..." He said and I narrowed my eyebrows.
"N- no... Jaden I'm- I'm fine I'm relaxed..."
"Baby, let your body relax, please... Just do it"
"I am relaxed!"
"You're not, Mal! You've just got used to it and you think that your relaxed but you're not! So please try!" He said almost crying. I looked at him as I tried to think... Maybe he's right, maybe I am scared of him... What if my body is actually tensed up right now and I don't realize? "Baby, please... Let your body relax for me..." He said as he looked in my eyes caressing my cheek. I finally sighed and let my body rest next to his. I quickly looked at him and started crying.
"I'm so sorry Jae, I didn't notice" I cried and he shook his head pulling me closer. "I'm not scared of you Jae, I know that you've changed!" I cried harder and he kissed my head.
"I know baby, I know... It's just your body... But I'll help you with this, okay?" He said and I nodded crying.
"I'm so sorry" I mumbled.
"Shhhhh it's alright..." He said while stroking my hair. "Think about our baby..." He smiled and I smiled too. I nodded and hugged him tighter.
"Is this why you've been so stressed lately?" I asked and he nodded.
"Yeah... I want you to feel comfortable with me..." He said and I nodded too.
"No Jae, I'm very comfortable, I swear. I'm fine, I'll try and be more relaxed. I'm sorry..." I said and he smiled.
"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault..." He said and I sighed.
"I love you" I mumbled.
"I love you too" he whispered kissing my lips. "We'll do this together, okay?" He said and I nodded.
"Together..."

Otkkdifkskdjd idk what this is lol

I saw someone commenting on the previous chapter so I thought I should make this part 2 and here it is lmao

It's also short... But hey, at least it's an update!

Ekfkskcsk

Hehehe

Love y'all<3