✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Prologue *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Narrator enters stage right to introduce herself.

"Hello everyone! My name is Harmony and welcome to the show!"

"Now you may be wondering, what is this play about? The tragedy at Levanter High? Well, this play was made to show you what happened."

"And I know what you're thinking. But, Harmony, it was all over the news! We already know what happened!"

"And the truth is, you don't. You have no idea what happened. This play is to show you what really happened that night, and the events leading up to that fateful night."

"This play holds a special place in my heart because i lived through the contents of this play. Others, were not so lucky. Many did not survive."

"This story isn't really telling my experiences, but the experiences of my best friend and the loves of his life. All the events acted out in the show actually happened, albeit a bit differently because i did not directly experience them, and i'm depicting what was told to me. My best friend told me his whole story through a journal he kept."

"I wrote this play to entertain you while also giving you the information that the news companies and others didn't want you to know. The person responsible for this was romanticized. They said that he wasn't in his right mind. He may not have been, but he still chose to go through with his actions, and for that he deserved his fate."

"And when it was over, i thought to myself, my life will never be the same. He ruined my life, and the lives of so many others. So heed my warning, this play gets very dark at certain points."

"And it may not be full believable, but everything that happened during the mastermind's point of view is mostly true. He also kept a journal which was published a few years after the incident. I'm basing his actions here off of what was written in the journal. It isn't for the faint of heart."

"I feel like i've been talking for a while, but there's a few more things i'd like to say. Levanter High was a real place. It was my high school for two years. I was in tenth grade when this happened. I was on the student council, and i played volleyball. I never expected for something like this to happen."

"A little info before you begin. This play is set in Tokyo, at Tokyo Levanter High School. The main characters are Han Jisung, Lee Minho, Hwang Hyunjin, and Kora Lang. Side characters are myself, Lee Felix, Bang Chan, Yang Jeongin, Kim Seungmin, Seo Changbin."

"These characters were all real people, being played by lookalikes, who look uncannily like my old friends. So much so that it scares me sometimes, but oh well."

"Jisung was my best friend. He stood up for me my first day of school when the popular kids, or more accurately, Kora, were pestering me and making fun of my name. He then invited me to sit at his lunch table with him and his friends, and from then on, he became my best friend."

"I lived through all of this, so please, enjoy my play."