✧・゚: *✧・゚:* Five *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Jisung died right in front of me. All of my friends were buried near each other, and i had to go to all their funerals." Harmony said solemnly as she walked onstage as the curtains fell.

"I found Jisung's journal, and i also found the journal that Kora kept in her locker at school."

"Kora shot about twenty-seven more people before she poured gasoline in the halls and lit the school on fire. Anyone who survived and were injured instead of killed only experienced the fire. Everyone that Kora shot was killed, because Kora knew exactly where to hit to kill someone. Kora was killed by the fire "

"The reason I made this play was to show you what really happened that night. The truth is, Kora shot about twenty-three more people before she poured gasoline in the halls and lit the school on fire. She wasn't burning evidence, she was sitting in the fire to kill herself, and she succeeded. She was long dead by the time the fire was put out. Was it justice? I'm not sure. All I know is that she can no longer torment anyone else again."

"These were my best friends, and they were all dead in a single night. All killed by one person, and yet, the news didn't pay any attention to them. They were only interested in Kora. How she killed so many people and how she'd killed herself. They started calling her the Hallway Killer. She didn't deserve any of the attention she got. The news never said anything about my friends, about what they went through. They were footnotes"

"I just wanted everyone to know how it happened that night, and the weeks leading up to it. Now you know. This was the Tragedy at Levanter High. Thank you, and goodnight."