Chapter one

••
•Finding you•

Kaylenn get down here now!! Said my mom as I rain down stairs with my tooth brush in my mouth.
"Kaylenn if you want to meet them you have to hurry up! I still have to pick up Tasha" said my mom. "Okay I'll be in the car in 5 minutes. " I Said.
The venue where Sammy was at was only 15 minutes away in Chicago. So I just wore simple stuff. I went down stairs and looked outside. The car was gone.
I didn't even have to time to call my mom so i grabbed my penny board and ran and got there 20 minutes later.
Surprisingly I wasn't late. I was kinda early. I met up with some friends and got in line. We where like the 12-13th person.
When the girl in front of me went she made Jack J stand out of the picture. And we didn't really like her.
When it was my turn I got to meet Jack G and we have our hugs and we took a picture with Both jacks.
Sammy was next. My heart was in my stomach. He recognize me I could tell. Probably from my fan account. We talked for a couple minutes and he touched THE BUTT! I screamed in my mind.
"Hey umm make sure to tweet me so I can follow you" Sammy said. Okay. I replied casually.
We met the other boys and I went over to my friend Tasha's house after because she went with me. We wanted to go swimming so I ran home and got my swimming suit.
I went to go take my bottoms off when a piece of paper fell out onto the ground. I picked it up thinking it was a ticket. I opened and saw a number saying "call me sometime" -Sammy.
I kinda freaked just at the fact. I put the number in my phone and texted it. Hey it's Kaylenn from the meet and greet. He texted back in 5 minutes. He just said hey are you home?!
I replied yea while slipping my shirt on and going down stairs to eat.
He texted me back 15 minutes later and said. "Good. What's your address"