Chapter 2

•Chapter Two•
•Finding him•

I was confused. So I texted him my address but I made sure he knew that my mom was coming home soon.

He was in his way so I just took a shower really fast.

I heard the door bell ring and I answered the door and let him in. He was pretty cool. He was chill.

"Hey umm want to go to in and out?" Said Sammy. "Sure" I replied.

I was excited. He took a selfie with my in the background and posted it with the caption "Going to lunch with this girl". I liked It.

So we drove to in and out and met up with The Jacks. We hugged.

"Hey I remember you from somewhere!?" Said Johnson.

" yea I was at the meet up" I said. "Ohhhhh"

Well we ate and went to the beach.we kinda had a chill day.

We went to the jacks house and ate dinner. We did pranks and vines. It was fun. It was getting late. We where in LA and I live in San Francisco. So we where a little ways away. I remember watching Sammy play video games and me dozing off.

I woke up. And looked around confused on where I was and then I remembered. I saw Sammy sleeping at the end of the couch. I didn't want to wake him but I had to go to the bathroom.

"Sa-Sammy" I said. "Where's the bathroom?" He pointed down the hall. I got up and walked over to the bathroom.

I washed my hands and snuck out the door. I got a ride home and went back to bed.

When I woke up my notifications where blown up. I'm private on Instagram and from what Sammy posted I had over 200 follow requests.

I got a text also.
Sam:Hey! Where did you go? I miss you.
Me:hey sorry I didn't want to wake you.
Sam:it would of been okay. It's you so I would've woken up:)
Me:Aw:)

After that we agreed to meet up at a hotel where another show was at. We got to the hotel room and just talked.

"Hey um thanks for coming it means a lot" Sammy said. "No problem." I replied.

As Sammy went out on stage he gave me a kiss on the cheek. I felt butterflies.