Seeing You Again

Katie's POV
Urrgghh...

I woke up and felt like i just slept for a second..

I turned around and watch the clock

'Whaat?!..'

I can't believe it.. It's just 6:45 in the evening?!?

I stood up from my bed, then I heard my mom calling me to eat dinner...

She said we have visitors, wonder who could it be?? Hmmm..

'Hope its them' i thought to myself as i get so excited meeting him again

When I was at the stairs while tying my hair into ponytail ..
I heard many voices of laughing..

Hmmmm..

Jack's POV
I heard Katie's mom call her..

' hmmmm.. I wonder what she looks like now.. I haven't seen her for a long time,
I MISS HER'

"Yeah?? What is it ------- O.O m-mo-mom?"

Her words were shattered when she saw us..

'Whoa.. She's been pretty for a while and now she's so beautiful'

"Oh my gosh... Is that already you sweetheart?? ^o^ " my mom said then went to her and hugged her..

"Oh.. Hi,! Mrs. Homer" she said and hugged mom back while smiling

"Hello, Mr. Homer.." She smiled at my dad

"Kate.. It's been a while" she arched his hand to my katie!!! >~< then he looked at me and smiled.. Cause he knows i like her... Hmmm i should've kept it as a secret.. -.-

Then Katie went up to me.. 'Oh?? What to do?? She's coming to my way... I hope we don't get awkward with each other since it' been a long time'

"Jackie..,!!!!!! ^_____^ !" Halfway to my place she ran and hugged me while screaming my name.. Hahaha 'whoa good thing she did this.. So our reunion wont be awkward as i thought' I thought as I hugged her back tighter..

"You know how I missed you??! Like this much... ^~^" She draw an invisible circle as she spread her arms as wide as she could..

"Ahahaha.. Oh really?? I missed you just like this =P " i showed her my pinky.. Ahahaha I like seeing her reaction.. Hahah..

"You.. What?! >~<" she smacked me at my precious shoulders.. X(

"What??... Hahaha.. I'm just kidding" i said and messed her hair..

"Yah-- hey!! What're you doin?!" She screamed at me angrily.. Hahahah...

And the night went on...