Chapter 2

Erin's PoV

Ella: Is This..?

Ella & Erin: Raimon Jr. High?!

Ella and I are very shock.. Is this only a dream?! I think i don't want to wake up anymore!!

We we're suprised when Haziel appeared in our back..

Haziel: I guess you don't want to wake up anymore..

Ella & Erin: We sure do..

Ella: Wow this place is amazing.. Is this really it?

Erin: Yoh Sis! What do you think is Axel and Tezcat's reaction when they see us.?

Ella: I don't know sis.. I don't know..

Haziel: In this place you two are the daugthers of Shawn Frost.. He was Finding you.. Also i will give you 100 days with them and make does days amazing..

She begun then we saw shawn frost i mean Papa.. He was running down the stairs towards us..

Shawn: What is wrong with you two? I find you everywhere and you are just here..? Come on stand up and I'll introduce you on the Raimon's soccer team..

Papa help us to stand up and Ella and I was shocked once again when papa said that he will introduce as in the Team..

We we're infront of the door of the team.. Ella and I are very nervous then papa opens the door..

Everyone lookes at me and Ella and we are just frozen..

Ella: Umm.. Hi!

Rick: Hi! I'm Rickardo the Captain of the Raimon Soccer Team..

Ella: Ahh..? Hello Captain! I'm Ella Villa--

I elbowed ella and whisper that Frost is our last name..

Ella: I mean Ella Frost.. Nice to meet you! ^-^

Rick: Nice to meet you aswell..

They both smile at each other and shake hand.. I have the feeling that Captain like my sis.. BUT no! only Tezcat is for her..

Shawn: Okay Guys! You all introduced yourselves to each other and Me and Coach will just buy our lunch.. * Left *

As they left first all of us stared at each othet for a second then Captain introduced himself to me..

Rick: I'm the Captain of the Team Rickardo.. What's your name?

Erin: I'm Erin Frost.. Nice to meet you..

Rick: ^-^

Then one of the cutest and smallest player of all the team stand up and introduced himself..

J.P: Hello Miss Ella, I'm J.P.. Nice to meet you and hope we will be friends..

Ella: * sit down on her foot * Nice to meet you too and of course we will be friends.. ^-^

J.P: You too Miss Erin..

Erin: Of course we will..

All introduced thereselves but 2 of them are late and not yet inroducing thereselves.. Who could that be..??