Chapter 2

It was Monday morning. We all went to school and got there on time, only to see a weird seating arrangement. Alya was sat with Nino and I was sat with Adrien where Marinette usually sits. She was sat by herself in the front row. I just assumed it was Lila doing a Lila. But nobody expected who we saw walk in. Fèlix. He went and sat with Marinette, ignoring Lila's attempts to flirt with him. She - as usual - was sat in the back row. After class we went to the cafeteria. Fèlix came and sat with us and we had an weird conversation. It was mainly made up of flirting and explanations, although the only explanation was my brother explaining to our cousin that Marinette was his girlfriend and he needed to stop flirting.

I know it was wrong of him to flirt with her but the thing is, he doesn't know how to flirt. Cat Noir is a lot better at it. If he wanted to flirt with her while Adrien was at the table, he would need to make it less obvious. "Marinette. You are wonderful. You are so sweet and kind and beautiful, and... and," he was quickly interrupted by a very angry Adrien Agreste. "Stop! You are making it very clear you like Mari, so STOP FLIRTING! SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND! NOT YOURS! SO BACK OFF!" After that, there came a huge argument. Fèlix was for some reason wearing Adrien's clothes he left at the old house and decided to mess up his hair. They went to the boys bathroom and had a fight that could be heard from the table. We couldn't help ourselves, we had to follow them and see what was going on.

Just to clarify, this wasn't our idea, it was the kwamis' idea. Us girls cannot be held responsible for any drama caused by us eavesdropping. "She's mine!" We heard two voices scream. This was getting very intense very fast. We were very confused on why they were fighting over Marinette. I get that she's an amazing person, but Fèlix doesn't even know her. Why would he try to flirt with a girl he doesn't know?!

I am very confused. He's probably only doing it to annoy Adrien. They came out after a while and we couldn't tell who was who. They both looked identical with identical expressions. I don't understand how they both look so similar but he doesn't look like me in any way. We came up with a plan. We would each take an Adrien and carefully monitor them to try and tell who was who. I honestly couldn't tell. Marinette and I were secretly texting our findings, but they were both to grumpy to tell. I think mine was Fèlix though. He was being a lot grumpier then I expected my brother to be. Marinette said hers was starting to calm down a bit so I fixed who I thought was Fèlix's hair and we went to finish our lunch. "Why are you pretending to be me?" One of them asked. The one who I think was Fèlix. But I still wasn't convinced. We decided to call them Adrien or Fèlix 1 and 2. The one I spoke to was 1 and Marinette's was 2. "I could ask the same question cousin," 2 said coldly. He then continued, "You believe me right Marinette?" She shrugged and said,
"Nobody knows! You both are dressed the same when you already look the same!" Both gave her dirty looks. "That's because I am Adrien Agreste!" They both said. 2 growled, "If you can't really tell your boyfriend from an imposter, then maybe we shouldn't be together!" He stood up and walked off. "Wait! You're kidding right? Is this one of your new puns? It's not funny!" She said with tears in her eyes. She grabbed his hand but he pulled away.

"Fèlix can be your boyfriend for what I care! If you really trust him over me, maybe it's for the best." He stormed out of the room, leaving Marinette in tears. I tried to calm her down but she ran and sat on a bench crying outside. Alya and Nino came over and I told them what happened. They did what we did but both were being just as moody as the other. This was so unlike Adrien, but would Fèlix deliberately try to hurt the girl he clearly has a crush on?