Bickering

Reem- Avneet, bring me some biriyani

Avneet- Reem are you insane?! Seen yourself?? You look so chubby and plump. We just had our meal, control your diet or no sheer korma.

Reem- Avneet please I just had some pancakes. I am still hungry

Avneet- Ohh gosh! Nobody will marry a sleeping panda like you! who just eats and sleeps.

Reem- Ehh, people need to match my standards to marry me! And how could you even think I will marry someone. Dude, it's so boring, sticking up to the same guy.

Avneet- Yaah Allah what do I do with this girl? You know what you will die being a virgin or be a lesbo no one will force you to marry!

Reem- Haha, *mocking* people die to have my taste.

Avneet- What? you're really mad, I will have to search for someone who can handle you or if you will find someone like you, no no no no I can't risk your future!

Reem- Whatever, I am gonna bring myself biriyani. You eat up your marriage gyaan.

Avneet- Dare you go! I swear you will not get sheer korma tomorrow!

Avneet said throwing a pillow on her face but she dodged.

Reem- You are forgetting, Sheer, is never skipped. I have stolen a lot.

Avneet- Sheer is never skipped *mimicking* You know what, do whatever you want! What will happen? Just nothing, people will blame me and not you that 'see you made Reem so fat that nobody is ready to marry her', she said wiping her fake tears.

Reem- She just stared at her speechlessly. "Whatever" and walked away.

Avneet- Ohh Lucifer! Do something to this piece of whatever *she said shrugging*.

At Night,
ReemNeet were in the bedroom watching TVD and drooling over the Salvatore Brotherss,

Reem- Daman is more handsome.

Avneet- Noo Stefan is more handsome!! Just look at my Stefan he is so caring and loving towards Elena and Damon nah!

Reem- Ehhh, Damon is savage and hot, dude. I am not gonna run behind a family man.

Avneet- Ohh gosh! Go to your Damon, I am with my Stefan! He is two in one!Caring and handsome and hot as fuck!He is a complete man, unlike your Damon.

Reem- Stop okay? Your choice is yours, I don't care. Anyways, who can say we are best friends if we keep on arguing like this? she said rolling her eyes.

Avneet- As if I care! And get this thing in your mind that my Stefan is the best !!

Reem- Ughh, okay we can never stop quarreling.

Avneet- You stop! And wait a minute why the hell are we even quarreling!? We know they can never be ours! When will we stop daydreaming! Uffff.

Reem- Stefan is good, but I like Damon, peace out. I can make myself famous enough to reach him but he is not my type, so I won't date him. If it wasn't for you, I would chop the person arguing with me like that.

They switched off the television and pulled the duvet over themselves chanting, "In the end, it's her and I." They went to sleep awaiting yet another bickering full of love.

Heyyaaa!!! How are you all?!

So, here we are with our first part of ReemNeetia!! Hope you guys like it!! So, Virali is Avneet, and Tiara is Reem. We both have written our own dialogues. Well, we hope this one was hilarious!!

~Viara