Vengeance without Shame

-Remember these ARE minecraft mobs and characters but are also my ocs. Every mob and human looks different you will see that soon-

(Strong Language is in here so if you are at least not old enough for bad words or not comfortable reading them than I suggest not reading this ^^)

(That's how she looks rn ^^^ bc we start before everything in her life went to crud, also soul fire mode is basically uncontrollable rn for her -got the idea from a mod that adds soul fire blazes- and it burns her because of how hot it is

(That's how she looks rn ^^^ bc we start before everything in her life went to crud, also soul fire mode is basically uncontrollable rn for her -got the idea from a mod that adds soul fire blazes- and it burns her because of how hot it is. It is uncontrollable bc of her emotions like Anger.)
________________________________________

This is where it all started...

Where an entire village ruined my view on humans..

Ruined my view...

...Of how I should and should not be treated as a hybrid.

(3rd person view:)

Blaze was a normal human girl. Well- not entirely normal, in fact she was a hybrid, a blaze hybrid. Her mother a normal human, and her father, a blaze with a human form, created her.

The Blaze human hybrid.

Though... people dispised monsters. Ones with human forms were ok in some form but hybrids were thought as disgusting.

The thought of a human and a monster having a baby? Ew.

Well you see, Blaze was living her life happily whether or not she was a hybrid. Even though she was hated by humans and monsters because she was a hybrid, she didn't care, as long as she had her mom and dad.

Blaze was walking back into the house after getting the laundry from outside, humming happily as if nothing could go wrong.

Well-

(Blaze's P.O.V.:)

"Honey!," my mom called,"Could you put the laundry down and come over here?"

"Oh! Uh sure ma, coming!," I put down the laundry basket and went over to my ma, who was sitting at the kitchen table.

"Sweetie, your father sent you a letter," she says, sounding kinda upset.

I raise my eyebrow," A letter? He never usually does that, plus don't letters burn in the Nether?"

"Yea but I guess he was lucky enough to get it outside the portal in time."

"Have you read it already?," I ask, she nods,"Ok well.. let me read it I guess."

I grab the letter and open it up.

________________________________________

Dear my daughter Blaze,

These 19 years have been so wonderful raising you with your mother.

I'm so sorry to be writing you this letter on your birthday instead of coming to celebrate it with you, but I'm afraid that our contact must be cut here.