fourth night pt1

(How my life was yesterday...I got up went on my computer looked at marks channel screamed with joy parents ran upstairs thinking I was being attacked opened my bedroom door and saw me jumping on my bed with excitement my mum says "C whats wrong are you alright" and I scream "MARKIPLIER+FNAF3= HOLYBALLZ THIS IS AMMMMMMMMAAAAAAZZZZZIIIINNNG" then they left..........true story :3)

After me and chica made the pizzas we called everyone to meet at the stage, as we were walking through the hall we heard an amazing singing voice coming from the boys bathroom "we should go in Y/N" chica said as she opened the door "ok" was the only work I said until me and chica were shocked to see that foxy was sitting on the sink singing "Bonnie will tear you apart, dolls are opening there mouths, Foxys bareing his sharp teeth, Freddy will make it hard to breath, Chica is roaring with laughter, Your own flesh they will chase after, So why won't you just give up, you fall asleep and won't wake up" chica smiled and coughed "ehem foxy we're all meeting at the stage" foxy froze and pushed us out of the way and ran out the door with about ten pieces of paper "come on we better get to the stage" I said as Chica got up off the floor.

We got to the stage and sitting on the floor in a circle was Freddy, Bonnie, Goldie and Foxy "THE PIZZZZZZZZAAAAAAAS AAAARRRRREEEEE READY"chica said squishing between freddy and bonnie, and foxy had made a space for me and I sat down beside him...

"Soooooo Foxy shall we sing"chica said whilst foxy went bright red "what does she mean foxy" freddy said "Can we speak about something different p...please"foxy said, Goldie looked round the group he looked terrified