Chapter One

Obstacles are design to make you stronger. Only the Weak Avoid Them - picture quotes . Com

Isabella POV :

I'm Isabella Ramirez when I was nine  years old and my brother was 13 I watch my parents get murdered in cold blood begging for Mercy but they never got it . They told him if he was to tell anyone or do something about it . I will be next. What was I supposed do I was nine ??

But I'm not that nine year old girl that watch her big brother get stabbed or that nine year old girl that watch her parents get murdered . I'm the 16 year old who's going to kill that son of a b*tch.

I don't fight with guns or knife's I fight with my bear fist . When I turn 15 I went to a club I-It was a fighting club . But little did I know I was going to become a fighter .

I was watching someone get there a*s beat when someone with a deep voice  said "you interested ?? "

I said " I- I don't know"

He said back  "we'll if you change your mind come to Alejandro's professional training center at Belleville avenue at anytime at any day ".

I said to the man that was standing in front of me  "thanks I'll think about it".

And with that he walk away .

At that point I knew I wanted to become a fighter  . I knew I wanted to kill those mother f*ckers . So that what I became . I've been training with Alejandro for a year now . I've been fighting at the club and it's f*cking wonderful .

I have no friends but Im happy I don't cause I don't really need them I only need , me , myself , and I . At school nobody notices me they walk past me . But who gives a f*ck ? cause I don't .

Teacher pop sh*t about me like I don't hear them but don't worry cause I stand up for myself unlike most people . I'm confident , I'm strong , and most of all I'm bad b*tch

Don't feel sorry for me because I don't need pity  . But I do need to find the b*tch who killed my parents . And that's what I'm going to do . I'm going torture them like they torture me  and I'm going to KILL them like they killed my parents and Alejandro is willing to help  .

---------------------------------------------------------
465 Words

Short chapter I know. But remember don't avoid the obstacles because they make you stronger they make you who you are TODAY. Be sure to vote and follow me 💋.

Question of the day : are you a bad b*tch ?

My answer : yes. and I know I am

Shout outs:
Its_yusra

Addy_Aqua20

KalelJackson

zoezoey07

zaki112

JoannLenz0

esscxacie

And a lot more

.