CHAPTER FOUR

NO ONE'S POV:

it's morning and jaemin is getting ready to go to university....he is still fluttered about the incident when jeno was so close...he just can't remove the image of jeno being so close to him ..his word how he licked his earlobe how he was going to kiss him was all so real .....he felt like he was falling for jaemin ....ya it's trur that he was his crush but he just liked him as a hot meal not as a person.....

"Hey chenlee what are you doing so early here" jaemin was passing from the cafe so he saw chenlee standing there....."ahh no.nothinh"...."then why are you suttering"...."hey chenlee who are you talking to?" Jisung said while holding two cups of coffee for him and chenlee...(yeah they both are dating secretly)..."you are jisung jenos friend right?"....."yeah and you are fucking na jaemin" ...."hey just watch you language huh..and stay away from my friend ..and tell your friend that if he want to revenge come to me don't play with my friends"....jaemin said aggressively..."hey.. he's my boyfriend " ....chenlee was so scared because he knew that jaemin and jisung won't gey along ...he was just afraid to choose any one of them .... "huh! chenlee tell me its not true tell me he's lying"....."umm well ja .. jaemin he's my boyfriend for past 6 months ... and I'm sorry jaemin i know i should have told you ... plzz I'm sorry".....jaemin was to dissapointed he wanted to relax so he left them both alone ..... he wasn't mad at chenlee but he was dissapointed that his friends doesn't trust him or he was not worthy enough to know"

Right now jaemin is standing on the wall of university's roof ......"why don't you just jump from there and end your fucking worthless life".....jeno said from behind....jaemin was startled by a sudden voice .....he was already very upset and here come jeno to irritate him even more ....."why are you here" jaemin said feeling annoyed ..."why your father own this university too like all other universities in the city" jeno said sarcastically ....."hey jeno don't bring my father he haven't done anything to you"....."ok! So let's talk about you did some of your sluts rejected you or someone banged you and you lost your virginity..... or your parent's just disowned you because no one would like to have a child like you"........jaemin was on the edge of crying he tried to control his tears atleast he can't cry infront of jeno .. he tried but his knees felt weak and he kneeled down and started crying......
Jeno was confused that why he is crying so hard .... his heart was telling him ti comfort jaemin but his brain was telling him the opposite .... he just shrugged off and he felt a bit happy seeing jaemin crying he just smirked and left .......

Jaemin was still crying ..... chenlee told mark everything and they both were concerned about jaemin.....ever since jaemin came to university he haven't attended any class so no one knows where is he...........chenlee was so worried that he directly went to jeno because he knew that jeno follows jaemin everywhere so he must know where jaemin is...

"Hey jeno ... have you seen jaemin anywhere "..."why are you asking me ...he must be fucking someone anywhere" ...... "because you always follow him around so we thought you must know where he is"......" i don't know" jeno said bluntly...... mark and chenlee were both so worried they didn't knew what to do ...should they call his parents .... "he's on the roof" jeno said ...mark and chenlee ran towards roof while heachan , jeno, and jisung were following them .....they opened the door and saw jaemin lying on the floor ... jaemin was so stressed lately because of jeno and he wasn't eating much so he was so weak that he passed out while crying..... jeno soon picked him up and ran to their infirmary and laid him on the bed ....

_________________________________________

Woo so it's finally the time to make a soft corner for jaemin in jenos heart❤❤😛

Well keep loving and supporting
Love you all❤❤