You asked him

⚠️⛔️🔞🔞🔞⛔️⚠️

*times skips to 3 weeks later*

You and scaramouche sleep in the same bed every night and kiss every time you look at each other at home. The thing is that you guys are not dating wich makes you sad because you have feelings for him.

Y/N POV

I wake up and see bae sleeping next to me. I sit and look at him. A few minutes later he wakes up. "Bae I don't feel like working today" I say. "Go ask your boss for an off day" he says yawning. "Ok then I'll be right back" I get ready eat something and go ask Verr Goldet if I can have an off day.

Scaramouche POV

When y/n left a fell back asleep. I hear the door opening. I open my eyes and see n/n on top of me. "Um what are you doing?" I ask. He doesn't reply and starts kissing me on the lips then making his way to my neck. "Well I like where this is going" I say smirking. I get on top of him and say " but I take control" he looks at me with his beautiful eyes and say " i am ready I wanna do it" "are you sure" I reply. He nods. I take of my my shirt then his. "Wow I love your chest" I say. We take off the rest of our clothes then I flip him over. I admire his ass. " that's a nice ass you got y/n" I say as he giggles. I start rubbing his hole and say "you call always tell me to stop" I put my fingers In his hole. "Bae more~" he screams. I then rub his hole with my cock. I slowly put it in. "Do you like it n/n?" He nods. I take him by the waist and put it deeper. I then start to play with his genitals. We make love for hours before we both cum. I cuddle and kiss him. " I'd like to talk with you about something" he says "go ahead" I reply. " I really loved it and I wanna ask you something" he says as he gets on top of me. " will you be my boyfriend?" He asks blushing. I simply reply by kissing him.