3

MINIOR VOL 27-28 SPOILERS!!!

Tuesday
Los Angles USA Time- 12:23 AM

Musutafu Japan Time- 4:23 PM

Y/N POV

After Tatsuo and I got to my house I called my mom, as expected it went to voicemail. "Hey mom, something came up so Tatsuo will be staying with us for a while..call me when you get off work, love you." Once I hung up I went to check up on Tatsuo whom has been in my bedroom since we got home. I had given him a piggy back ride here, he would grunt whenever I shifted to make sure he didn't fall. It quite obvious he was in pain. So he had been in my room for a couple hours watching who knows what.

"Suo can I ask you something..?"

He turned from the Television to me. "Hm?"

I walked over and sat down on the end of the bed facing him. "You don't have to answer but how the hell did this happen?" He looked down at his knees, sighed then looked back up at me.

"I figured you would ask eventually..well when mom's boyfriend found out how close we are he started ask me uncomfortable questions, like '𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘵' or '𝘪 𝘣𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘵 𝘣𝘰𝘥𝘺'.. along with that he somehow found out about me being pan sexual."

My face shifts to disgust. "What the fuck. He does realize I'm fucking minor right?? And how did he find out..I thought we only told each other what our preferences were."

"Maybe he overheard us talking about it..? and no he thought you were a 70 year old women who likes playing bingo and has a collection of cats." Tatsuo's says as he rolls his eyes. '𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬'

"Keep rolling your eyes and they're gonna get stuck."

"Oh shut up witch."

"THE HELL DID YOU JUST FUCKING CALL ME?!" I yell. 

"I would totally fight you and win right now if my legs would let me stand." He said while giving me a smug look.

"In your dreams," - that's when I remember that hot guy I met on herorando yesterday- "oh yeah I downloaded that app you told me about and met a hot guy that lives in Japan." I say as I sit back down on my bed.

He whips his head toward me. "WHAT? WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER."

"Oh I don't know..maybe its the fact that some rando mom houses fucking sexually assaulted you." I respond in a sarcastic tone.

"Ha ha you're funny, ANYWAY WHAT DOES HE LOOK LIKE? HOW OLD IS HE? DID YOU GET HIS INSTA?"

"I..what the fuck is up with you all of a sudden."

"You Y/n L/n talked to a "Hot guy", I have never even heard you call a guy cute."

"You're overreacting, but at least I got his Snap, Insta, and he has my number."

Tatsuo looks at me in shock. "How the fuck did you pull that off."

"Before I met him I met a pretty girl that seemed to know him pretty well, she kept saying that him and I are a lot alike so I went through her posts and found a picture of them on patrol."

"Ooo~ I wanna see what they look like, show me the guy first."

"Whatever bossy."

"Says you."

Once I showed him Bakugou's account he gave me a weird look and began speaking, "Wait..WASN'T HE ONE OF THE KIDS FROM UA IN THE FRONT LINES OF THE VILLAIN WAR IN JAPAN!?"