How they met

It all started with a simple comment under her post. Zaina was scrolling through social media during her lunch break, minding her own business till she passes by a post that catches her attention. It's a selfie of a woman with red hair, blue eyes , pail yet sooth looking skin, and rosy cheeks. "She's so pretty!!" But as zaina looks closer she sees a comment from her saying "I've really been trying to boost my confidence more, I've been hating the way I look so please be nice."

Right then and there zaina knew what she had to do, she comments under her post saying "baby girl!!! You are gorgeous and shouldn't be hating the way you look!! I think your beautiful and would love to be friends!! 💙"  then she leaves her phone alone hoping to get a response sometime soon. She finishes her lunch break and heads back to work.
"Hey Dr.Zaina , how was the lunch break?" She looks and says " it was great...possible chance of falling in love with someone I don't know haha but great."

They both look at each other and say "every time I see someone online I fall for them !! How?!?! It's like I'm more attracted to strangers then I am to someone I know!!." Then there's a pause because Dr.Zaina is shocked that Stacey knew everything she was gonna say.  "How?" "I know you well" she gives a smirk then they both laugh it off.

They begin to walk to the waiting desk and Stacey asks "did she get back to you?" "No she hasn't haha I'm still waiting for a response but you don't understand how beautiful she is to me!! Especially those eyes!!" Stacey looks annoyed then says "relax Dr.Zaina you barely know the chick if not you don't know her at all" she then sits in her chair in front of the waiting desk right back at her computer. Dr.Zaina looks confused, "are you okay? You were just fine a second ago Stacey." She looks up and says "mhm in fine but I got a shift and so do you ." "Oh okay.." . Stacey feels bad then says " we still up for drinks at my place??"

Zaina smiles and says "hell yeah" "okay then it's a date!" Then she walks off as Stacey gets to work on the computer . Zaina checks her phone again "I really hope she gets back to me haha."afterwards zaina continues to work and just finishes her day . At 9pm zaina finally goes home and gets ready to shower up.

But, before stepping into the shower she begins to look at herself in the mirror, she's a 5 ft 6 inches tall woman with black wavy hair that goes down to her waist and hazel eyes, she has good enough sized breast and an amazing butt in her opinion. She turns around and says "damn..looking fine.." . She then begins to unbutton her shirt and sees that she's wearing a tight bra and takes that off to, she massaged her breast "thank god I'm free.." she looks up and takes a breathe of air. Next , she unbuttoned her pants and pulled the zipper all the way down and takes them off. While her boobs are out and only has her underwear on she takes a spin in the mirror again.

"How the hell are you so fine??!!" Then she hops in the shower. As hot water begins to fall down on her body she takes a deep breath in and out then let's it go. Grabs the shampoo and begins to lather her hair up going deep in her scalp to make sure she has everything, and same with the conditioner. Then she washes it all out as soapy suds begin to travel down her silk like skin she begins to lather up with her body wash and scrubs against her body with a loofah. She then thinks of the post she saw and gets goosebumps, but finishes her body and takes down the shower head. She begins to think of the other woman as if she were here physically and begins touching herself to the thought of it.

She softly moans as the rush of hot water pressures up against her clit. She begins to circle it over and over again, "fuck.." her body gets a bit shaky but she doesn't stop there. Then begins to finger herself with two fingers, starts off slow then goes hard  till she finally reaches a climax and squirts everywhere. "Aughhh!!" "Fuck fuck fuck!!"  Then she rubs her clit even faster to make sure she got everything then she gives in. "Fuck... the thought of her.." she turns off the shower and steps out to dry up. She likes her skin smooth so she grabs the bottle of baby oil and begins to rub herself down starting off with her boobs going to her feet . She gets dressed for drinking with Stacey and hears her phone chime

"1 new message" she opens it up and checks it and sees it's from the woman she's been thinking about all day. Saying, "thank you so much for that comment.. you don't understand how much I needed it..and of course I'd love to be friends!! ❤️"