Without the tequila

After they kissed again they decided to give drinking a break and head to the bedroom, they were only a little buzzed. Zaina and Stacey are making out and making their way to the bed. She then lies Stacy down and tops her . As their hands run all over each other they can't help but to blush hard and breathe even harder . Stacey takes off zaina's shirt and begins to kiss on her chest as she sat up straight .

Zaina softly moans and takes off her bra for a better feeling, Stacey thinks to herself "oh my god..." she begins to squeeze Zaina's boobs "fuck.." she pulls staceys chin up and kisses her lips again while she's getting her boobs squeezed. Without hesitation she pulls off staceys shirt and bra then begins to kiss on her boobs as she lies her down again. She begins to straddle her so she could suck and lick on staceys nipples. Stacey moans as she says "it feels so good.." . She squeezes them then Stacey moans softly once more.

Zaina looks at Stacey as they both begin to catch their breathe. "I want this.. I've wanted this for so long.." Stacey said. Zaina doesn't know how to react so she just caresses her waist and kiss on her neck, then she put her hand inside of staceys pants "your so wet.." "mhm" was all Stacey said then she kisses zaina. "Fuck me" she says just to get it out of her system.

Then they both continue to make out as they decided to get naked. She lays Stacey down and separated her legs wide and begins to kiss on her inner thighs. Staceys back arches as she does so. Stacey is a blonde with hazel eyes and freckles , she's 4'5 and has a sparky attitude. As her back arches she moans her name , then zaina begins to rub staceys pussy with two fingers to make her even wetter then before .

"Yes please" then zaina begins to finger her with two using the other hand . She moans as she's fingering her fast and hard. "Shit shit I'm fuck- oh god"  Zaina looks up , " do I stop?" "No!!" Zaina continues to finger her fast and hard then she begins to lick on staceys pussy and eat it out like nothing before. She makes her get to a certain point then she cums all over zaina's mouth after some time , she takes it all in. Afterwards, Stacey slowly points to a drawer that has something in it , Zaina walks over to it and pulls out a strap on..

To be continued..