Cₕₐₚₜₑᵣ ₂ : ᵢₜ'ₛ ₒffᵢcᵢₐₗ

July 16th, 2021

Tommy had done it.

He had made it official.

First they told their friends, and now they told Tommy's followers.

They did it on a twitch stream, James went to Tommy's house, as to not tell Tommy's chat through VC. He felt like it would be more appropriate if he was physically present when announcing it.

He smiled through the whole thing. Making it seem like it was fine. He knew that crying in front of thousands of people would not be ideal.

But he wanted to cry.

Tommy was sure of his decision, and James just had to accept it.

"So yeah, we broke up, after a year and a half of dating, we called it quits" James said.

"Yeah, but it's for the best, and I assure you guys that there are no hard feelings, right James?"

"Yeah! We're still great friends, and we still talk to each other!"

That was a lie.

Ever since they broke up, James had not been active, only using his devices for youtube videos, or listening to music.

After the stream was no exception.

After Tommy had ended the stream, James immediately stood up and left Tommy's room.

He ran down the stairs and walked faster than normal when leaving the house.

This would be the last time he went to that house.

He swiftly ran to the bus stop.

He got on a bus and before he knew it, he was home.

He got off the bus and walked home from the bus stop.

He ran home.

Once he got home, the same routine happened.

He would go inside, hurry up his room, shut the door, lock it, and watch UNHhhh, or other youtube videos that entertained him until dinner time.

He wasn't numb, but he wanted to be numb. He had so much emotion that he hated it. He wanted to feel nothing. He wished he didn't feel the pain he was feeling.

What did I do wrong?
I did my best, stayed in my lane.
Why would he just break up with me, just, like that.

"James?" Wilbur asked

"Hmm?"

"You alright?"

"yeah, yeah! I am. I'm just,"

He paused

"I'm just, thinking of things" He continued

"You sure? You seem off"

"Yeah Wilbur, i'm fine, don't worry about it"

He lied, again.

He knew he would regret his decision to lie to his brother, but he had no choice. Seeing what his brother could do, he didn't want Tommy getting hurt just because of a silly break up.

But some part of him did.

His parents had died before James was intorduced to Tommy. Wilbur felt better when he talked to tommy, So he thought that James would feel the same way too.

And he did.

But now he's back to square one.

Crying endlessly, only going out to eat, wanting to be left alone.

Tommy was the one who comforted him, but now, he lost the one person that made everything ok.

He blamed Tommy for his sadness, but he also blamed himself.

I could've done better.

I should've done better.

I'm useless.

I rely on others.

And now I'm paying the price, aren't I?

He fell hard, too hard, and now he's bruised and broken.