73

I feel like I owe you guys a spicy scene before I start the downward slope on this story. Thank you all for being so patient with me and then getting super excited when I finally do post something. This story really has been so fun to write, and I think even once I complete it, I might still surprise you guys with chapters. I just don't want to have it ongoing and have you all wait when it's not timetable when I will update. 

I think the element of surprise might be fun, hehe. 

The first thing that happens when they walk in to the bedroom is Louis getting pushed back on the bed, aggressively. Fuck, he loves this. 

"You're pretty sexy right now, love," he decides to comment, smirking, rising up on his elbows as he watches Harry rip his shirt over his head. 

Harry rolls his eyes and steps forward, easily slotting himself on to Louis lap and pushing him back down on the mattress. "I want you to fuck me." 

"That can definitely happen. Yes, it indeed can." 

Harry hinges at the waist and tucks his face into Louis' neck, sucking a mark along the curve of his jaw while his hips begin rotating at a slow pace. Louis' eyes roll to the back of his head, biting back a moan as his hands reach out to slap against Harry's ass. Fuck Harry and his stupid no spanks rule.

"Oh, fuck, you are an angel," Louis calls out, biting his lip harder when Harry starts rotating his hips in a different direction, grinding them down to create an intense friction in his pants. He lets out a breath and squeezes Harry's ass tighter. "Not that I oppose to what's happening," He breathes out, eyes slipping close when Harry kisses down the length of his neck. "But it's your birthday, shouldn't I be worshipping you?" 

Harry stops, pulls his head back, and pouts. "You gave me a whole album for my birthday. I think it's rightfully so if you fuck my brains out."

"Is that so?" Louis questions, relaxing, a smirk splaying his lips as he rests his arms under neath his head. 

He is not opposed to the sight of a horny Harry grinding his ass on to his lap. Louis quite enjoys it. 

"Every song on the album is about me, Louis. Me. I could give you anything right now if you asked me too." 

Louis raises an eyebrow, hands shifting up Harry's back. "You give me everything already. You give me mind blowing sex. You give me a baby. You give me love. You give me happiness. You give me the best marriage. You give me a nice ass.  You give me head - " 

"Is there a point to this?" Harry interrupts. 

"I'm saying you deserve an album about you." 

"And you deserve whatever sex you want." 

Louis chokes. "Anything?" 

"Any-thing," Harry hints, biting his lip coyly, hips starting to gyrate again. 

Louis groans and tilts his head back, hands now squeezing Harry's hips. "Fuck, you know I have a weakness of you riding me. It's my favorite sight." 

"I can manage that." 

Something then jolts inside Louis, and he quickly looks up. "Hold on, before we start and you go into your subby space - " Harry frowns - " Where is my child?" 

Harry rolls his eyes, scooting his ass back on Louis' lap so he's covering more of his clothed cock. Louis twitches at the movement, and Harry runs his hands underneath Louis' shirt so he can toy with his perky nipples. "Niall has him." He bends down again and starts kissing his neck. "Are you going to fuck me, daddy, or what?"