"am I pretty...?" trans mtf kirishima x Bakusquad part 1?

A/N
One of my AU's! Kiri isn't out yet and this is her coming out and Baku is on T and denki in the begining is a little confused because what his mom said in the past (he changes in the end) also mina is SUPER supportive all together

               In the common room
"Hey guys?" Says kirishima sitting in front of her friends, "am I pretty?". "Is this a trap?" states  Bakugou. "Boys can't be pretty!?" Says denki out of confusian "Yea, yea ofc I can't be I'm a... Guy" Kiri hesitates with the last part. "Yes you do Kiri!" Exlames mina. "Yea I guess" mumbles Bakugou. "What did you say Bakubro?" States the human Pikachu. "Nothing!!" Says Bakugou suspiciously.

                   Later that night

*Kiri sneaks into minas room* "hey!" Whispers kiri. "Huh?" Says mina waking up. "Do you have a skirt I can wear tomorrow" says Kiri quietly. "I have a skirt, but I don't know if it will fit you Kiri." Says the sleepy alien. "S-sorry I shouldn't have asked" says the Boulder. "It's fine Kiri we can go shopping before school tomorrow" says mina. "R-really?! Thank you mina" says the happy shark. "Yup..!" Mina says as she falls asleep.

  Time skip till after shopping bc it's 3:04 am

"Thanks mina" states the happy girl. "Kiribro what's with the skirt? Did mina dare you to where it or som e shit?" Says the charger. "N- yes she did" stuttered little miss I die my hair. "Kiri wth!?" said the alien confused. " I freaked out" whispered the rock. "Oki then" said denki.