...

The growling was only loud enough for Dream and Nightmare to hear. Nightmare and Terror blushed out of embarrassment. Nightmare and Terror looked at Dream while he started to sweat. He knew what was about to happen and he was nervous. They saw this and walked, Terror floated next to Nightmare, towards the lemon. Their eyes met when Nightmare was infront of his counter part. Dream had a blush on his face. He looked like a lemon. Without a warning, Terror took half control while Nightmare (Passive) took control of the other half. Dream didn't seem to notice this. Good. All of a sudden, Dream was in the maw of Nightmare and Terror. He squirmed because he was uncomfortable with his cape on. Both the octopus 🐙 and Nightmare saw this and 🐙 took of the cape and putting it in their pocket. Nightmare let Terror take control while he floated. Dream seemed to notice this and started to struggle but it was no use, his waist was already in Terror's maw. It wasn't long before he was fully inside of Terror. Terror looked at Nightmare and spoke with him in his mind." He was tasty! Did you get the taste better I took control of your body?" He (Terror) asked in his mind." Yes I did, he was really delicious! We don't want to digest him now, do we? Turn off your digestive system before you forget!" Passive said. Terror did as told and turned off his digestive system. Meanwhile, inside of their body, Dream was fast asleep while blushing. He didn't get enough sleep and the warmth of his counter part's gut didn't help. The negativity helped him alot. His and Terror's aura combined made him sleepy. That's why he was fast asleep. It might not be the best place to sleep but it was comfortable. Terror looked at their own gut and saw a bit of movement. He knew that his counterpart was fast asleep, judging the lack of movement.

T.B.C