F4 RED CARD

Amy opened the parcel to find chocolates and a letter.....She took a look at her favourite chocolates and began to read the letter......it was not handwritten but typed and printed.

The Letter ,  "Hey Amy

The Letter ,
  "Hey Amy. Don't ask how i know your name......I love how you confronted joon pyo with your coldness.....You are the most beautiful girl outside as well as inside too....you know what you look breath taking when you smile..... Which made others forget their problems including myself too.... Don't ask when i seen you smile.....
I have my ways my cold princess.....
So keep smiling"

- your Secret Admirer

'Secret admirer?' she thought confused and ate the chocolates and Gone to bed cause its already late so.....

Tomorrow morning
Amy walked in the school with her headphones on her ears....While everyone present at the halway seen her as she was a ghost.....She talked to jandi sometime and reached her locker.....She opened the locker making other students gasp....She turned to find they were gasping about jandi turning my attention to her..... That's right... she got a red Card.....

"Jandi 2 nd year got a red Card"
A guy shouted loudly

That's how i came to know that it was the joon pyo's doing.......she looked at jandi who had a emotionless face and crumbled the letter and throw it away......I was worried at her....And angry at the curly man.....

Jandi started to walk away when i came before her and held her shoulders and said....
"Nothing will happen jandi ya.... I'll protect you no matter what...." She said looking into her eyes..... making jandi  smile a little....

Jandi : "Ani unni ... I'll take care. "

Amy: "No. I'll never let them lay a finger on you.ill protect you no matter what. Understand?"
She said sternly

Jandi: "ne unnie "  she said and smiled thankfully to her...... ' I'm really grateful to have you as my friend unni... though you are cold....you have Golden heart.... ' she thought to herself......Soon they separated their ways to their respected class rooms...

Jandi reached her class only to find her table was missing .....she looked at her classmates who laughed at her....she found her book in the cold floor...she tried to pick the book...but the more she tried it move away from her..... After some time she find her table in nearby wall....When she took the table and book ready to get back to her class....she found her classmates circling her having eggs and flour......

They started to throw eggs on her.....though she was completed soaked within a fraction of second she was pulled by a warm embrace which protected her into getting hit and  made the person soaked in eggs and flour.....it was Amy .....she was protecting jandi from getting hit.....Jandi ran off from them because of the embarrassing situation while amy stayed there.....

Amy got angry at everyone ,

Amy : "don't you all have shame? This is how you treat a person only because she is poor and stood up for the truth.....You all are the most disgusting person i have ever met........  One more thing.... If you lay a finger on her again I'll make your life hell" she said with her coldest glare which made all terrified.....